Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tenchi o Hakai|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Run time||22-23 minutes|
The story is set in an ancient Chinese based world known as Chi where a war has been currently taking place amongst the three biggest countries of the Sango continent for 50 long years. The story is about a young vagabond who has travelled across the continent in search for a way to end the war once and for all.
Ryo Saji is a young boy who has been travelling across the continent since he was 8 years-old and has seen the damages of the 50 year-old war. Six years after he had started travelling, his name had been beginning to be known across the continent as the "Warrior of A Thousand Soldiers" for defeating many armies in battle by himself. The three countries, Sou, Son, and Ryu, all hope to obtain Ryo for their armies but are troubled when he rejects all their offers. As Ryo continues to travel across the countries, he is still being recruited by armies and encounters many people along his path to finding the solution of ending the war.
- A 14 year-old boy who hates the war and believes that destruction is the only way to end wars but tries to think of better ways other than destruction. He is often thought by many people as an old warrior with many battle scars and big built body, but he is actually a scrawny short and young boy who is often mistaken to be a girl. He has a necklace with a small red orb that can change into a heavy halberd. He is based on the two historical figures, Lu Bu Fengxian and Zuo Ci Yuanfang. He is voiced by Daisuke Sakaguchi (normal) and Emiri Kato (female).
- The advisor to the Sou country's Emperor, Mou Sou, who betrayed him after he conquered over Son and killed him. He is a devious and incredibly smart tactician who is also very unpredictable, thus, earning him the nickname "Black Fox" by the other countries, but it could also be because he has a fox-like face. He is a master of magic and witchcraft, but he would sometimes make small mistakes on purpose to see the outcomes of his spells; he was the one who turned Ryo into a girl after testing a new spell he created by choosing a person at random. He is voiced by Akira Ishida.
- Mou Sou - The Emperor of the Sou country and a very ambitious man who loves talented people. He has a hatred for men who cannot defend themselves against others and would usually try to motivate men like that to stand up for themselves. He has golden sword named "Hoshi", which is believed to be made from the material that came from a magical stone from outside of the world. He is symbolized by the Golden Phoenix. He is voiced by Show Hayami.
- Lee Sonai - The Emperor of the Son country. He loves a good fight and would often start battles for territory out of boredom or if it is needed for his next plans. He is a laid-back but extremely skilled man who could detect a arrow that was shot from a hundred meters away; he could also easily detect if there is poison in his food. He wields a sword that is rumored to weigh over a thousand pounds despite looking like an average straightsword. He is symbolized by the White Tiger. He is voiced by Shinichiro Miki.
- Yuki Ryuu - The Emperor of the Ryu country and the first and only female ruler of a country in Sango to rule without ever having a man. She is a very serious and formal woman who wishes to end the war to bring peace to the land, so she was given the nickname, "Mistress of Benevolence" by the people of Ryu. She has a sword which was made from the scales of an ancient dragon, which gives her the ability to control wind with her sword. She is symbolized as the Azure Dragon. She is voiced by Sayaka Ohara.
- Saaya Dori - A girl the same age as Ryo from a fishing village in Ryu. She had developed a crush on Ryo after she found out that Ryo was actually a boy, since they had first met each other when Ryo was transformed into a girl. She is a couragous and fearless young girl who hates people who bully the weak, so she hates soldiers who claim to do the bad things they do for justice or peace. She is voiced by Chiaki Omigawa.
- Bachou Jisui - A 17 year-old master thief who doesn't keep his occupation a secret and tells the people of his village of what he is going to steal. He is a Robin Hood character who steals from the rich and give to the poor, so after seeing Ryo for the first time, he thought that Ryo was the daughter of a rich family because of his clothes and necklace. After finding out Ryo was a boy and a vagabond who has no relation to a rich family, he apologized and gave back the things he stole from him. He is from a small farming village in Sou. He is voiced by Jun Fukuyama.
- Kan Kan - A hot-headed 27 year-old brute mercenary from Son who has a fetish for young girls with flat chests, therefore, making himself fall in love with Ryo on his first sight of him while mistaking him for a girl. Though he is a very muscular and powerful mercenary, he hasn't had a job from any client for years due to the increase of war supplies and demands. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
- Ku Bi - An 18 year-old travelling merchant who is cowardly and weak but very rich. He met with Ryo when he was being mugged by a couple of bandits and Ryo saved his life. He was the first person to have met Ryo and knew he was a boy. He is voiced by Hirokazu Hiramatsu.