Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sonic: War for Mobius is a tv show that I want to make. It will take elements from the past Sonic cartoons, SatAM and Underground as well as some of the video games such as Sonic CD, the Sonic Adventure games, Shadow the Hedgehog, the Sonic Riders games, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006), Sonic Unleashed and the comics. Unlike most Sonic cartoons, Sonic: War for Mobius will have a darker and more serious tone than SatAM. The show will be rated TV-PG, due to mild violence. The show will run for 7 seasons with a total of 232 episodes. A sequel Sonic: Armageddon is already in works.
Like AoStH, SatAM, Underground and the comics, this show takes place on Mobius. Julian Kintobor, leader of the War Ministry, was to be appointed Minister of Science by the King of Mobius, Maximilian Acorn, who was about to close the War Ministry. However, unbeknownst to King Max, Julian was really a double agent and the new leader of the Overlanders. By this point, while Julian had developed the SWATbot model to support the invading force, he had found an infinite energy source known as Alacritas. That night, Julian gave a young officer and trusted ally named Colonel Dominus Bellum, leader of the Overlander forces outside Mobotropolis permission to deploy his troops and begin the invasion. The Kingdom came under siege in several various locations simultaneously in order to prevent retaliation. King Max was soon brought before Julian, where Julian's schemes were finally revealed. Having renamed himself Ivo Robotnik, Julian demonstrated to King Max the roboticization process on several captured Mobians. Following this he proceeded to banish King Max into the Zone of Silence as he had with Kodos during the Great War. With the king now disposed of, Robotnik ordered Colonel Bellum to round up the remaining citizens of Mobotropolis and the Kingdom then roboticized them. Approximately 45% of the city's population was roboticized, while the rest managed to escape to the Great Forest while others switched sides and allied themselves with the newly formed Mobian Empire. Due to those actions Bellum was promoted to Imperatoris and was later appointed supreme commander of the newly formed Imperial Military. After the invasion, Alacritas was the main energy source in the Mobian Empire and it's military might outmatched many of the planet's armed forces, that it caused many of the nations to live in fear. 2 years later, the Mobian Imperial Government found an massive amount of Alacritas on the Hedgehog Kingdom and tried to force the population off the land. When they refused, Robotnik ordered the annihilation of the Hedgehog race thus began the Hedgehog Holocaust. Among the victims was Sonic's parents Jules and Bernadette Hedgehog, who were killed by Robotnik's best general Dominus Bellum. After the massacre Sonic swore vengeance on the Supreme Commander. After the Holocaust ended Bellum developed a strong interest with Sonic. Even though the Hedgehog Kingdom was disbanded, many survived the holocaust including the former Queen of the Kingdom, Aleena. During the last 10 years, Sonic joined the resistance to free Mobius from the oppression of the Mobian Empire.
Russell Crowe - Imperator Dominus Bellum
Steven D. Snyder- Sonic the Hedgehog
Andrew Bowen - Knuckles the Echidna
Lacey Chabert - Neesah the Hedgehog
Valerie Arem - NICOLE
Mickey Rourke - Höchste Julian "Robotnik" Ivo. Kintobor
Emma Bell - Luna the Hedgehog
Various Actors - Imperial Military Personnel
Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Viceroy Victor Kintobor
Malcolm McDowell - Prime Minister Snively Kintobor
Tim Curry - King Maximilian Acorn
Aaron Eckhart - Jules Hedgehog
Colleen Clinkenbeard - Bernadette "Bernie" Hedgehog
Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson - Rusty the Dachshund
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson - Buk the Beaver
Mike Pollock - Dr. Ovum "Eggman" Kintobor
Stephen Lang - Air Marshal Sora Lang
James Arnold Taylor - Rob O' the Hedge
Rob Paulsen - Antoine D'Coolette, Spencer the Bird
Corey Burton - Argenteus Maximus
Mikey Kelley - Manic the Hedgehog
Tyler Ross - Charles the Squirrel
Craig Fairbrass - General Fuchs Schwarz
Liliana Mumy - Amy Rose
Gail Webster - Queen Aleena Hedgehog
Deborah Strang - Vanilla the Rabbit
David Kaufman - Rotor Walrus
Tom Kane - King Augustus Hedgehog
Peter Oldring - Odie the Hedgehog
Selena Gomez - Carrie the Rabbit
Steve Valentine - Larry the Hedgehog
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Lilly the Hedgehog
James Hanes - Mors Rourke
Lance Henriksen - LtCol. Sleet the Wolf
Brian Drummond - Lt. Dingo
Bill Fagerbakke - Big the Cat
Jason Marsden - Julian Kintobor Jr.
Karen Strassman - Angelica Kintobor, Wendy Laser
Monica Rial - Blaze the Cat
Keith David - E-123 Omega
Kevin Michael Richardson - Field Marshal Choeros Trusk
James Keane - Vector the Crocodile
Steven Berkoff - Admiral Hitlof Cael
Jason Statham - Colonel Falek Bellum
Rick D. Wasserman - Major Deacon Lector
Tim Roth - Rego Lacertus
Michael Clarke Duncan - Cereus Candidum
James Horan - Xiāo Fáng Lóng
Ruben Santiago-Hudson - Sgt. Aemulo Simian
Shaun Paul Piccinino - Shadow the Hedgehog
Rachel Wilson - Sammy Nooken
John Leguizamo - Ixis Naugus
Glenn Morshower - Various Imperial Officers
Bruce Greenwood - General Abraham Tower
Johnny Whitworth - Scourge the Hedgehog
Frank Welker - Black Doom
Chriss Anglin - The President
Tony Todd - Mephiles the Dark
- World at War part 1
- World at War part 2
- Family Tragedy
(more to come)
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
New World Arc
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Eggman and Robotnik are not the same character.
- This is the first Sonic cartoon not to feature Eggman as a major antagonist.
- This will also be the first Sonic series to have a TV-PG rating.
- Bellum is also being considered to appear in the games and replace Eggman as the main antagonist of the franchise.
- This also the first Sonic cartoon, where the antagonists get the most victories.
- Sonic: War for Mobius will be broadcasted on Cartoon Network.
- Keith David, James Hanes and Ruben Santiago-Hudson from Todd McFarlane's Spawn, Hollywood actors and voice actors fron the Call of Duty series and the video game Prototype were added to the cast to give the show more realism.
- Unlike the video games and the previous cartoons, Sonic is a young adult (20) rather than a teenager(15).
- Some of the characters have gone threw changes in personality.
- Sonic and Knuckles have more of a brotherly relationship, rather than a friendly rivalry..
- Sleet and Dingo are more menacing and non-comical than their Underground counterparts.
- Snively will also be more sinister and competent than his SatAM counterpart.
- Vector will be alot more mature and will have the personailty of a by the book NYPD officer.
- Shadow's personality is similar to Alex Mercer from Prototype,
- Naugus will have a similar personality to Violator/Clown from Spawn and the Batman Returns version of The Penguin.
- Robotnik will be a lot more mysterious, menacing, vicious and less comical than his SatAM counterpart.
- Dispite retaining elements of humor, Sonic: War for Mobius will show a lighthearted tone of the horrors of war, swearing, the psychological effects some of the characters had on the conflict and the rivalry with between Sonic and Bellum.
- It will also focus on the Mobian Empire's politics and culture.
- It will also feature more of the Mobian Wildlife, which is mostly compossed of dinosaur like animals and huge insects.
- It is also lets the viewer see into the perspectives of various Imperial Trooper units in addition to the heroes's perspectives.
- This is also the first series that Sonic is not the iconic character in the series (the role has been given to the Imperial Military).