|Sensou no Arc|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Run time||21-24 minutes|
The story is set in a continent known as Dynast, a land where the after effects of a great war has caused an inmeasurable amount of despair in the hearts of many people. The story is about a young man in search of a way to finally end the after war of his land.
In year 452 of the Dynast calender, a great war known as the Three Scars War, was fought between two kingdoms, the Lunan Empire of the west and the Almeria Kingdom of the east. When the war finally ended in year 489 with the victory of the Lunan Empire, many great towns and cities were left in ruin of the war, many people were left dying of starvation, and many more disasters were unhealed. Even in year 509, 20 years later, nothing was healed and hatred and racism were still highly intact; the war was not yet truly over. With the loss of the Almeria Kingdom, history was altered and the people of Almeria were considered cowardly savages who were unhonorable and would do anything to win. The reason for why it was called the Three Scars War was because of the three uncurable scars that were left in history; the amount of souls lost in the battles, the destruction of countless great cities, and the gap that will forever distance their races.
In Dynast year 496, the Lunan Empire village known as Sola was burned to the ground by other Lunan people from a near city just for saving the life of a Almerian, but after the tragedy, the Lunan had blamed it on the Almerians, and to no surprise, everyone believed it except for one young boy The boy's name was Arc Joande, and he was the only survivor of the massacre of Sola Village, and he was only at the age of 6. For 13 more years, Arc had survived by travelling with a group of merchants from another continent and hiding his race, but he was also training himself in five forms of combat. At the age of 19, Arc decides to leave the travelling merchants as they left the continent and he then travels around the continent to stop the destruction of the after wars. On his way to truly end the Three Scars War, he encounters much trouble and gives in to his will of vengeance.
- A 19 year-old Lunan man who hates his own race because of a massacre that his kinship caused to their own people. He is a strong and kind-hearted man who cares very much for others but disguises himself as a foreign salesman to avoid as much trouble as he can. He is skilled in swordsmanship, archery, martial arts, spearmanship, and destruction magic, but primarily swordsmanship. When he faces with events similar to his past, he would often go berserk and kill everyone who he sees as his enemy. Often times, he would attack Lunan nobles because of their ignorance and controls of power rather than bandits. He was nicknamed "Arc of War" because he would sometimes fight off small armies by himself and have an end result like the end of a battle. He is voiced by Kazuya Nakai and Aya Hirano (young).
Demitrio De LaOroEdit
- A Lunan noble with an army that is bigger than the Almerian militia and an armory stronger than the Lunan Empire's army. He does not care for money or the people and only cares for power. He aims to create the greatest army to be able to conquer the world but has kept his army size a secret since the war. Unlike Arc, he aims to cause a greater war rather than stop it. He is only skilled in swordsmanship and archery, no other combat. He is voiced by Shin-ichiro Miki.
- Carl - The head of the travelling merchant group and Arc's foster father. He is an easy going middle-aged man who came from across the ocean. He is nicknamed "Tanuki" because of his looks and his habit of trying to find treasure in dirty places. He is voiced by Shigeru Chiba.
- Kintaro - Carl's bodyguard from the far east of the world. He is a taciturn who always appears with the exact same expressionless look on his face no matter what the situation. He taught Arc weaponry as a child. He is voiced by Daisuke Ono.
- Rakishi - Carl's third wife who is from the south of the world. She is a very attractive dancer who wishes to see the world so she married Carl to leave her country. She doesn't love Carl but she treats him as her husband, but she does love Arc and treats him as her own son. She is sometimes mistaken to be a Lunan because of her tanned skin. She is voiced by Masako Katsuki.
- Ariti - An artist who travels with Carl to see the world. He is a kind young man who taught Arc how to paint when he was a child and also disguised him. He is voiced by Daisuke Hirakawa.
Lunans & AlmeriansEdit
- Sachi - A little Almerian girl who found out Arc's identity after he saved her. She kept the fact that he was a Lunan from the people of her town and treated him as a friend. She is voiced by Hisako Kanemoto.
- Kiro - Sachi's father and an Almerian who lived his childhood in the Three Scars War. He hates the Lunans because of what they had to his grandfather who was an Almerian field general. He finds out that Arc was a Lunan only after Sachi was saved by him, but despite his hatred for Lunans, he didn't tell anyone about him. He is voiced by Hiroki Yasumoto.
- Wade - A Lunan rookie soldier who was forced to join the Lunan Empire's army due to his family's debt. He was almost beaten up by Arc at their first meeting because of his superiors threatening Almerian civilians. He doesn't care for race superiority and only wishes to have a good life. He fell in love with Almerian girl but due to his being in the Lunan army, she doesn't want anything to do with him. He later quits the army after Arc destroyed his camp and tells him to apologize to the girl he likes. He is voiced by Hiro Shimono.
- Arianna - The Almerian girl that Wade likes. She is a botanist who takes care of a floweshop along with her grandmother. She is a strong-willed girl who doesn't care for race or status and only cares for actions, so she had no problem with Arc even though she knew he was a Lunan. She is able to tell a lie easily through her instincts and has never been wrong. She is voiced by Kaori Mizuhashi.
- Gyutt ZiDonne - An Almerian noble who hid away from the war and sided with the Lunans to keep his high status. He is the lowest ranking noble in the Lunan Empire because of his race as a Almerian and his weak army. He is often referred to as a greedy pig who would do anything to save his own life and money. He was killed by an assassin hired by another noble. He is voiced by Chikao Ōtsuka.
- Assassin - A nameless killer who wears fullbody black light armor and uses enchanted daggers as his weapons. He revealed to be an Almerian woman when Arc was about to finish her off at the end, thus, saving her life. He does not have a voice actor.
- Jont Montblanc - The Lunan noble who hired the assassin to kill Gyutt. He was killed by Demitrio after he was found out. He is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara.
- Kir Scheollia - A former soldier for the Almerian army during the Three Scars War. He is a 37 year-old man who was imprisoned for 20 years after the war ended and was the only one left of his squad to be alive after being thrown in jail. He was Arc's prisonmate when Arc was imprisoned and hated him right away because of his race. During his first few years being imprisoned, his fiance visited him in secret for years until she was found out; he doesn't know what happened to her after that until he forced the warden to tell him. He is voiced by Daisuke Ono.
- Shirona - Kir's fiance from Kir's past story. For the first 10 years of Kir's imprisonment, she had visited him in secret, giving him food and messages. When she was found by one of the guards, she was raped and killed in secret, not letting anyone know of what happened. She is voiced by Hōko Kuwashima.
- Keller Wright - The Lunan warden of the prison that Arc was sent to. Before he was the warden, he was the one who found Shirona and assualted her. He was beaten up by Kir after the prisoners escaped and was later killed by Arc after burning the prison and killing the prisoners. He is voiced by Shoto Kashii.
- Lloyd - A travelling swordsman from another continent who has a horrible sense of direction. He knows nothing of the Three Scars War and travels across the land ignorantly with no knowledge of the racism between the two races. He admired Arc after seeing him for the first time and became his temperary travel companion. He is obsessed with swords and notices even the slightest differences or damages in swords. He is voiced by Miyu Irino.
- Rena - Lloyd's rival travelling swordsman from the same continent as him. She is a tomboyish girl who is knowledgable about many things, especially swords, such as Lloyd. She fell in love with Arc after seeing him for the first time, but fell even deeper in love with him after seeing his sword skills; this made Lloyd very jealous. She travels alone like Lloyd but after they met with each other again, they both began to travel with Arc. She is voiced by Ami Koshimizu.
In Sensou no Arc, there are two primary races that fight against each other, the Lunan and the Almerians. The Lunan are easily recognizable because of their tanned skin tones and bright colored hair, though sometimes certain Lunans' hair would become luminous during nights of the full moon, hence their name, Luna. The Almerian are less recognizable and often times foreigners are easy to be mistakened to be an Almerian; the people of Almeria have light skin tones and green eyes, but most Almerians also have blonde hair as well and it is rare to find an Almerian without blonde hair. Races outside of the Dynast continent are rare to see due to the state of war it was in for many years. The foreign races that were shown were the Aise, a race of dark haired and light skinned people from the west who are best known for being merchants, the Easterners, a race from the far-east that has been yet to be officially named by westerners nor fully recognized, the Aratabi, a race of dark skinned and dark haired people from the southern deserts who are known to be the most beautiful race in the world, and the Kirame, a race of dark haired people who are usually natural born warriors from north of Dynast.