Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sengoku High School|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Run time||23-24 minutes|
The story takes place in Sengoku High School, a school where the classes has been split into 17 different groups and constantly battle with each other out of the rules of the school. The story is about a new student who had just enrolled into Sengoku High School and has his life completely turned around when he has to make a decision on which class army he wishes to join.
Koumei Shion is a new student from Okayama who just moved to Odawara City in Tokyo and transferred to Sengoku High School, the closest school to his home. On his first day, he witnessed a battle on the school yard between the two girls Tsumire Uesugi and Kikyo Takeda fighting with weapons in an insane duel which even made the other students back off. Once the duel ended, both Tsumire and Kikyo were knocked out and the student coucil vice-president, Saruko Hashiba, had began to show Koumei around the school, and after they were done, Koumei was given the chance to choose his class but he couldn't decide so it was chosen at random for him; Koumei had ended with Class 9, the class represented by Yoshi Imagawa. On the second day, Class 9 was taken over by Class 1, the class represented by the student council president, Nomura Oda and had wanted every one in Class 9 to serve him, but Koumei was an exception since he was a new student and he hadn't chosen his official "lord" yet, so until he has chosen a lord, he has to stay in Class 9 as an "ronin" student. After a few more weeks, Koumei still hasn't decided on a lord yet, but all the Lords has already decided that they want him on their army after finding out that he was actually strategist prodigy.
- A 1st-year student of Sengoku High School who was originally from Okayama. He is a lazy but smart boy who always tries to avoid the battles of Sengoku High School but is usually caught in the middle running away or helping one of the sides as a strategist. He is based on the well-known Chinese Three Kingdoms strategist, Zhuge Liang Kongming. He is voiced by KENN.
Sengoku High School LordsEdit
- The student council president and lord of Class 1. He is a talent seeker who looks for the best people in the school and make them join him. He begins most of the battles in the school. He was later succedded by Saruko after he graduated. He is based on Nobunaga Oda. He is voiced by Jun Fukuyama.
- The student council secretary and lord of Class 2. He is a calm and charismatic leader who serves under Nomura. Whenever he is with Gahara, he loses his calmness and becomes hot-headed. He is based on Ieyasu Tokugawa. He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
- The student council treasurer and lord of Class 7. She is like Ieyasu in many ways, including his likes and dislikes and even personality. She is Ieyasu's childhood friend who has competed with him in many things for most of their lives. She is based on Mitsunari Ishida. She is voiced by Emiri Kato.
- The lord of Class 10. She is a war obsessed girl who loves to fight in strategic battles, so she follows the book, The Art of War by Sun Tzu. She likes to fight using a big steel fan that has "Fūrinkazan" written on it. She is based on Shingen Takeda. She is voiced by Sayaka Ohara.
- The lord of Class 11. She is the rival and best friend of Kikyo and often fights with her in Kawanaka Area (a warring ground based on Kawanakajima). Like Kikyo, she loves to fight in battle, but she prefers to fight head on rather than using strategies but still does them when in a battle. She is based on Kenshin Uesugi. She is voiced by Yū Asakawa.
- The lord of Class 8. He is an easy going and lazy genius who was nicknamed "Mori of the Thousand Arrows" for his beyond professional skills in archery. He is the only lord in the school who doesn't want Koumei's strategic genius since he believes that his own is superior. He is based on Motonari Mori and the Chinese strategist from the Three Kingdoms, Sima Yi Zhongda. He is voiced by Akira Ishida.
Jennifer "Jenny" GracelandEdit
- The lord of Class 17 and a foreign transfer student. She is an elegent and royal girl who hates losing. She is the only lord in the school who wants Koumei in her army for his looks and not his intelligence. She is based on the Christian missionary Francis Xavier and the female war general Joan of Arc. She is voiced by Aya Hirano.
- The lord of Class 9 and servant of Nomura after his lost. He is an elegent but very cowardly and unmotivated boy. After his lost, he was forced to become Nomura's servent and often says "I have been shamed" to himself. He is based on Yoshimoto Imagawa. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
- The lord of Class 13. The only 1st-year student lord of the school and a biker gang leader who likes to carry around a wooden sword and a helmet with a crescent moon design on the helmet. He acts very childish at times and is easily angered at times so he often takes out his anger on his assistant. He is based on Masamune Date. He is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura.
- Sasori's distant cousin and the girlfriend and assistant of Nomura. She is very loyal to Nomura and is always seen beside him holding his weapon with a blank face. When Nomura graduated, she dropped out of school just to be with him. She is voiced by Saki Fujita.
- The vice-president of the student council and Nomura's most trusted servant. She is nicknamed "Monkey" by her friends due to her monkey-like fighting skills and her love of eating bananas. She took over Nomura after he graduated and had turned Gahara into her first servant. She is based on Hideyoshi Toyotomi and Ken Akamatsu's fictional character, Kaede Nagase. She is voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi.
- The cousin of Koumei and a masochist who is also Masui's assistant. She has a major crush on Masui and enjoys the most pain from him. She started experiencing masochism after Koumei threw a toy at her head after he got angry when they were six years-old. She acts very mature but changes her personality when she is in pain. She is based on Katakura Kojūrō and the Chinese Three Kingdoms strategist, Zhuge Dan. She is voiced by Satsuki Yukino.
- The loyal kōhai of Kikyo who worships her as if she was a goddess. She takes things very seriously and talks and acts like a samurai; she also doesn't understand sarcasm. She is based on Yukimura Sanada. She is voiced by Natsuko Kuwatani.
- The loyal kōhai of Tsumire and the self proclaimed warrior of love. She has a strong rivallry with Yukie and fights her almost as often as Kikyo and Tsumire fight each other. She loves love and often tries to pair people with each other, usually ending with her ways of getting people together succeeding. She had once tried to pair Koumei up with Kuroko but later found out that they were relatives and Koumei was just constantly annoyed by Kuroko; she later ended up thinking that Koumei had liked her after he gave her some flowers (which was actually just a gift from the gardening club to the students, and she just happened to be the last to recieve the flowers). She is based on Kanetsugu Naoe. She is voiced by Yui Horie.
- A former student of Sengoku High School who used to ditch school a lot and is always flirting with girls younger than him. He has no manners and has a bad habit of blurting out secrets, so not many people trust him. He is the childhood friend of Nomura and a boy who often acts like a dog. He is based on Goemon Ishikawa and Toshiie Maeda. He is voiced by Shintaro Asanuma