Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sengoku Busou: Kabuto|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Run time||22-25 minutes|
More Info: Sengoku Busou: Kabuto Technology
Many long years has passed since the Warring States era had began. Many samurai of this era pilot powerful samurai-like machines to do battle in war with each other, these machines are known as Kabuto. There are very few samurai who do not own a Kabuto, and even fewer are known without one. The Saika Faction is the only army in the entire country that does not have a leader who pilots a Kabuto, their leader is Magoichi Saika, the legendary gunman of the Warring States era.
After the Ishiyama Hongan-ji War, Suzuki Saika was in despair after his master and father had died at the hands of Nobunaga Oda. A few years later, Suzuki was given the name Magoichi, the name of all the Saika Faction leaders, and was also given the Kabuto, Yatagarasu, but he had only accepted the name due to his unconfidence in Kabuto piloting and the pride he has in being a ground samurai. Magoichi was soon killed years later in the Siege of Uozu, at the day before his daughter, Suzuna's 12th birthday after he had heard about some of his soldiers joining sides with the Uesugi Army to battle against Nobunaga Oda and had joined them. On the day of Suzuna's birthday, one of the surviving soldiers from Uozu had passed on the message that Suzuki Magoichi Saika had died and had struck Lady Saika with tears and made Suzuna enraged by Nobunaga. Two days later, Nobunaga had died in Honnō-ji due to the betrayal of Mitsuhide Akechi, which had caused Suzuna to want revenge because of him taking away the chance to kill the man who had slain her father, so she had then killed him three months later after Hideyoshi Toyotomi had hired the Saika. As the years go by, Suzuna had earned the named Magoichi and had taken the Yatagarasu and continues the Saika legacy.
Magoichi (Suzuki) SaikaEdit
- The only samurai warlord who does not pilot a Kabuto. Even though he does not pilot a Kabuto, he uses the key of the Kabuto as a weapon since it is a rifle. He is the greatest sniper of the Warring States era and has a friendship with all the people he has ever contracted with. He was replaced as the main character by his daughter, Suzuna, after he had died in episode 7. He is voiced by Minoru Shiraishi.
Magoichi (Suzuna) SaikaEdit
- The daughter of Suzuki and Lady Saika. She is an often serious, prideful, and easily angered. She was never trained to become a gunman, sniper, or Kabuto pilot but had mastered being them all in less than three months to avenge her father's death. Due to the shock of her father's death at the age of 12, she had forgotten most of her personality and does not talk very often like she used to. She had lost her left eye due to a malfunction in her Kabuto after it was heavily hit in Odawara. She pilots a Kabuto named Yatagarasu, named after the crest of the Saika Faction. She is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto.
- The Demon King of Owari and the most powerful warlord of the Warring States era. He was not shown often out of battle so therefore, not much information about him is known. He pilots a Kabuto named Hyakki Yakō, meaning "Night Parade of 100 Demons". He is voiced by Norio Wakamoto.
- The former second-in-command of Nobunaga and his second favorite warrior in the Oda Army. He is a master of lies and deception, leading Suzuna to believe that he is a good man who had only worked under the Oda because he was threatened by Mitsuhide. He pilots a Kabuto named Goku, named after the Monkey King. He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
- The former strategist and second-in-command of Hideyoshi. He is the most loyal to the Toyotomi Clan and believes that only the Toyotomi is fit to rule the country. Before Nobunaga had died, he had planned on killing the Oda before Mitsuhide did but was too late and had changed his plans for the better. He is an honest and prideful man who uses his strategies to trick people. He pilots a Kabuto named Kōun, based on his crest and meaning "Good Luck". He is voiced by Akira Ishida.