Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“|| Sugar,Spice, & Everything Nice. These three ingredients were chosen to create the Perfect little GIRLS. But Professor Utonium accidentally added the Extra Ingredient to the Concoction... Chemical X... Thus 3 Little girls were born, and Using their Ultra-super powers,these Three dedicated their LIVES to Fighting Crime and the forces of EVIL.
Now these Three have moved to the New city and to a New School. What new challenges awaits them, In the city of Megaville?!
—cryoflare's PPGD Fandub trailer description., Since no one has thought about this before, I'll be the one to do it... with some help of course.
|Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi|
|Original run||Crossover-Anime series|
|Status|| Comic series still ongoing
from chapter 1-11
|Studio|| *A-1 Pictures (Animation)
|Episodes||15 (30 in 2 seasons)|
|Preceded by||The Powerpuff Girls|
|Succeeded by||Grim Tales|
Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi (also known as Powerpuff Girls D or PPGD) is a manga-styled fancomic drawn by Vinson Ngo, commonly known as Bleedman and it's an ULTIMATE Anime crossover of characters from Distributed by Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon,Disney,Toonami,Marvel,DC,Hasbro Animated by A-1 Pictures & co-produced by Snafu Comics.
However in the chapter 7 Bleedman mostly did all the work himself. From Chapter 7, BeeAre helped with the story and Seiryuga with colors. But since Chapter 8 Seiryuga stopped, probably because of his own projects.The comic is a crossover of sorts based on the TV show The Powerpuff Girls, though finding Blossom,Bubbles, and Buttercup slightly older and now going to school in a fictional neighboring city of Townsville known as Megaville. Here the girls meet various other characters of different Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon animated programs such as Dexter's Laboratory, Time Squad,The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, Invader Zim, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Samurai Jack,Courage the Cowardly Dog. However evil forces soon set their sights on the girls, which will no doubt lead to conflicts as the comic progresses.
While PPG Doujinshi includes many familiar characters (drawn anime-style), the comic also sports a slew of original characters, the most noticeable being Bell, a supposed Powerpuff Girl dressed in white who works for the villains.
The comic is known to be much darker in tone than the cartoons on which it is based.
Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi was updated regularly on Sundays until recently when the artist began to work on his related comic, The Adventures of Grim Jr. and Minnie Mandy, and updates won't begin again until that comic's current arc is completed. It is very fan-oriented, with several artists and writers influencing the work of the creator.
The comic was the "Outstanding Superhero Comic" and "Outstanding Character" winner on the Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards in 2005.
The Anime series of PPGD will be more different in the Comic series it is also a slightly REBOOTED version rather than the Comics versions & the Animations will be animated by A-1 Pictures and by KADOKAWA, For the English dub Funimation will also distribute for the English translations both co-produced by Snafu-Comics and Bleedman for the entire 1st and 2nd seasons.see: List of PPGD episodes.
The first season is more focused on the Chapter 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 of PPGD comics with a little bit of Twist. The episode list will have 1-15.
to be added.
The second season will be set after the events of Chaper 6 (known as episode 15),the episodes is more focused on Chapter 7,8,9,10 and 11 (onwards). same as the 1st season it will be 1-15 also.
to be added.
The story focuses on the Powerpuff Girls (Blossom, Bubbles Buttercup) being transfered to a new school in Megaville. There, they made friends with several other students, including a boy named Dexter, and began to protect the world from the Clusters.
For more Info: see PPGD storyline on Bleedman wiki.
- There also has been an animated series The Powerpuff Girls Z with very similar character designs of PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi that was copy and released in 2006 in Japan after PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi.
- This was referenced in a April Fools page of PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi in which Blossom and Bell took on appearances resembling the art style.
- It also appeared in Grim Tales from Down Below.It was mentioned by Grim in the "What about Mimi" comic page, while being in Mimi's memory, that they were in Megaville, the city that Powerpuff Girls doujinshi takes place in. Thus proving that this series and powerpuff girls doujinshi take place in the same universe.
- There are also a cameo characters from Ed, Edd n Eddy,Chowder, Flapjack and Others
- There has been fan speculation that Dr. Brisbaine is an alter ego of Dr. X or his missing Twin Brother (possibly).
- The character Samantha from Medabots uses a new machine resembling a hybrid between her usual Peppercat and the mascot of a Filipino restaurant chain, Jollibee. Samantha is later revealed to be half a robot, complaining in one page to make her "fullmetal".
- Those characters are from Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon combined and crossovered
- The Men In Black members also respond to the Monster attack in science convention when Bell going to plant the Bomb but Blossom going to stop her.
- Also, Mojo Jojo once made references to the Justice League,Men in Black and Teen Titans and Possibly the Avengers.
- Cartoon Network has an anime style MMORPG called Cartoon Network Universe: Fusionfall a crossover and multiplayer online game using nanos.
- It is currently unknown if Ben Tennyson will make an apperance, due to the omnitrix making a cameo in Grim Tales.
- The creators of Fusion Fall at some point wanted to hire Vinson, but the executives scrapped the idea.
- It has been speculated by the art on Bleedman's Devianart account that their will be other characters and cameos in future strips. Bleedman has confirmed that the cast of Kids Next Door will be making an appearance in the comic. Other characters include Monkey from Dexter's Laboratory; Dynamo from The Powerpuff Girls;Supercow from Cow and Chicken; , the America version of Godzilla/Godzilla 2014 or GINO (as enemy Monster), what seems to be a modernized Atom Ant, Mac and other various characters from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends;Pucca from Pucca tv series; and the titular characters of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius,Danny Phantom,Atomic Betty,Juniper Lee,and Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go!.possibly appears also the characters from
- The mecha that Coop fought is a mechanized version of Jollibee, a mascot for a Filipino fastfood chain of the same name. The Jollibee mascot is basically a giant bee in an orange tuxedo, with chefs hat and gloves.
- The comic owns much of it's popularity to the fact that Cartoon network and Nickelodeon have had such a landfall decline in popularity in recent years.
- The first characters that appeared in the comic, except for Courage and Gir, are from cartoons that involved Genndy Tartakovsky.
Youtube user Cryoflare making his own version of PPGD Fandub but still it takes weeks or months to do it.Unitil now there's no update for the Fandub version.