|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Run time||22-23 minutes|
The story takes place in modern day Paris, France, the city of lights, love and famous treasures. The story is about a popular street magician who joins a secret tournament to obtain the treasure that could lead him to discovering the greatest secrets in the world.
Kei Dunois is a popular street magician across France, best known for his mysterious and impossible magic tricks at day, but at night, he is best known as Phantom K, the gentleman thief known to have stolen and gotten away with every one of his crimes. One day on his travels, Kei recieves a letter of invitation from an anonymous source and accepts the offer in the note; an invite to join a tournament for thieves. On the nights of full moons, the rounds will begin and each pair must face each other for a specified treasure guarded within the many museums of Paris. The winner of this tournament will recieve the treasure named "Key of Atlantis," a 10,000 year-old artifact that was found deep underwater in perfect condition that is rumored to uncover many great hidden treasures. As Phantom K at night, Kei's greatest rivals are Arlequin, a seductive young woman of tricks and tomfoolery; Sight, a professional hacker, sniper, and martial artist; and Kagerou, a ninja from the land of the rising sun and the most skilled thief in stealth. Against many formidable opponents, Kei will have to become the greatest thief of all time in order to seek the treasure he desires, while having to balance his normal life and keep his secrets away from his foes and his stage assistant, Amy Lumière.
- Also known as Phantom K, the masked gentleman. Kei is a 25 year-old traveling street magician in France who dreams of doing the impossible and shows many near-impossible magic tricks for his audiences, recieving the nickname, Magical Kei as his stage name. Kei is a playful young man who loves tricks, helping others, and playing with children even as Phantom K. Kei is of Japanese and French descent, a Japanese mystery writer for a mother, Hana, and French CEO for a father, Blaise Dunois. Kei was born and raised in a wealthy family, but often traveled between France and Japan to visit them both. On his 16th birthday, Kei grew interested in secrets and hidden treasures, so he left his family's care to live his own life and dropped out of school to travel across the world alone. During his travels in America, Kei met an old man who taught him about magic and the endless possibilities they could bring, giving Kei his dream to do the impossible. During his travels in Africa, Kei was caught up in a civil war and met man who taught him to be a great thief, showing him that nothing is impossible to steal no matter how hard it is and the best way to do it, is to do elegantly. At the age of 23, Kei came back to France where he mastered fencing from his father and learned to sew from his mother. Kei spent his entire year of age 23 learning how to track criminals and how to become a greater thief, but on his 24th birthday, he left his home again, this time to travel around France, being the great magician and thief he was taught to be. Within only a year, Kei was well-known across France as one of the greatest magicians in history as well as one of the greatest thieves. Kei recruits a young college student, Amy Lumière, to become his stage assistant, but later falls in love with her after she saved him from drowning. Kei has black bob haircut and dresses in a plain button white shirt, brown jeans, and white sneakers, but dresses in a full black suit, top hat, and cape as a magician, and adds a white mask and weapon-modified cane as Phantom K. He plans to use the Key of Atlantis as a clue to find out the secrets of the world. He is voiced by Soichiro Hoshi.
- Also known as Arlequin, the clown princess. Cecilia is an 18 year-old college student who disguises herself and steals to give money to charity. Cecilia is a quiet and shy young woman with a second personality, Arlequin, a loud and childish thief who protects Cecilia as well as get her in trouble. When Cecilia was born, her mother died and caused her father to give her up for adoption because he was too stressed to raise a child alone. At the age of 4, Cecilia was adopted by Bernard Sorel, a powerful CEO only rivaled by Blaise Dunois. Cecilia was raised strictly by her adoptive father and his maids to become the heir to the Sorel business, but because of her conflicting personality with their goals, Cecilia developed a second personality that shows her stronger inner self and desires when she is alone. After graduating high school early at the age of 16, Cecilia tried to donate money from her father's business to charity, but she failed and ended with her father grounding her for two years, forced to stay home without ever leaving her father's property and forced to study only things that could be beneficial for earning money in business. During her two years of being trapped, Cecilia let her second personality take over her body in the nights and learned how to fight, steal, escape her home, and have fun. At her 18th birthday, Cecilia was finally let out by her father so she could enroll in a college in Paris, where she was no longer bounded by the rules set by her father. Due to her past, she is unable to interact with others very well even with Arlequin's help, so she remains a silent girl as she did most of her life, until the night falls and she becomes the clown master thief, Arlequin. Cecilia has a crush on Kei on their first meeting, but Arlequin hides the fact that Kei is also a thief from her after she finds out. Cecilia has long bright blond hair and dresses in a black turtleneck sweater, tan miniskirt, and black leather boots, but as Arlequin, she styles her hair into pigtails with red dye on her right tail and green dye on her left, wears facepaint and make-up to disguise her face, and dresses in a red and green cape, suspenders, shorts, long gloves, and long boots while carrying around a bejeweled rod as a weapon. She plans to use the Key of Atlantis as money for charity. She is voiced by Fumiko Orikasa.
- Also known as Sight, the stached genius. Raphael is a 31 year-old man who loves to live in luxury and steals treasures just for his own amusement. Raphael is an arrogant and relaxed man who has a very strange obsession with his moustache, bringing a small comb everywhere he goes just to comb his moustache. Raphael was born into a wealthy family and was taught to take pride in everything he owns by his father, eventually leading to his narcissism and arrogance as an adult. As a child, Raphael was a prodigy in sharp shooting, earning many medals as a child for his dead-on accuracy, earning the nickname, Sight. He also learned judo, karate, and taekwondo in his high school and college years, once again proving his skills as a natural prodigy. Raphael's family has a history of thievary, so he took it on himself to become part of his family legacy and only work hard for his targets, the precious treasures of the world, and became a genius in hacking just as easily as he was in sniping and fighting. Because of the Sinclair family's history of never working to obtain their wealth, they are labelled as suspicious by the French government, but the Sinclair family has always gotten away free due to lack of evidence. The Sinclair family are actually descendants of Arsène Lupin, making Raphael actually Lupin V. Despite being a thief who robs for amusement, he has a strong sense of justice and hates certain types of criminals. Raphael has slick brown hair and a smoothe spiked moustache, and he dresses in an elegant green suit with a monocle on his left eye and black leather loafers, but as a thief, he dresses in a gray fullbody bodysuit with bulletproof armor, a backpack for his technology and knock-out rifle, and night vision goggles. He plans to use the Key of Atlantis by adding it to his family's collection of the world's greatest treasures. He is voiced by Rikiya Koyama.
- A mysterious master ninja from Japan who's real name is unknown. Kagerou is a trained assassin who became a thief after the fall of his clan to find ways to regain his lost honor and revive his clan. Due to the rules of the tournament not allowing deaths, Kagerou limits his skills in battle with his opponents, but still manages to almost kill most of them. Kagerou has spiked black hair swayed to the right and dresses in a black t-shirt, a dark blue jumper jacket with a samurai design on the back, black jeans, and black sneakers, but as a thief, he dresses in a fullbody ninja suit with light chainmail, light armor, and hidden weapons. He plans to use the Key of Atlantis, believing it has magical powers, to revive his clan and restore his honor. He is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai.
- Kei's first opponent in the tournament. Stalker is a professional animal hunter from South Africa who is wanted in all of Africa for illegally killing endangered animals and selling their parts in the blackmarket. He was caught once for pouching, but he escaped into France where he became a jewel thief and recieved an invitation for the secret tournament. Stalker was easily defeated in stealing the target, but was a challenge for Kei in a duel. He has dark red spikey hair and sideburns and dresses in a ripped sleeveless red t-shirt under a brown leather vest, brown leather pants, brown cowboy boots, and shooting goggles. He is voiced by Yuuichi Nakamura.
- The host of the secret tournament for thieves and also the main antagonist. Paradox created the tournament of thieves in order to find the greatest thief of all and use them as his guinea pig for his invention, Zealot, a machine made to brainwash one person and gain complete control over their body. Paradox wanted to find a great thief so he could use him or her as his puppet to steal treasures for him and make him the richest man in the world and fund his research for creating greater machines. The Key of Atlantis was stolen by Paradox and used as bait for thieves. Paradox has slick blond hair and a smooth beard and he dresses in a white mask that covers his eyes, a white coat, a red cape, white pants, and white boots with golden trims. He is voiced by Kenta Miyake.
- Edmond Javert - An inspector of the Paris police force. Edmond is suspicious of the strange events of thief activity and finds a connection between the robberies and the moon, but is unsure of the reason for the connection. Edmond is a man with a strong sense of justice and will not let any crime go unnoticed. Edmond is a muscular man that has messy gray hair and a scruff and he dresses in a brown trench coat over a dark blue suit. He is voiced by Hiroaki Hirata.
- Sherlock Holmes V - The 5th generation Sherlock Holmes and a British genius detective. Sherlock follows after a thief to France and becomes part of an investigation led by Inspector Edmond Javert to find the thief he was looking for. Sherlock soon encounters his thief and arrests him after he was defeated by another thief, Sight. After seeing Sight, Sherlock decides to stay in France until the investigation is over, eventually meeting the other thieves, Phantom K, Arlequin, and Kagerou intriguing his interest. On Sherlock's second meeting with Sight and his first meeting with Phantom K, Sherlock finds out Sight is actually Lupin V, the fifth generation of his family's enemy. Sherlock has blond slicked back hair and light sideburns, and he dresses in a fedora and a buttoned brown trench coat over a black suit. He is voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya.
- Jean Felix - A young private detective that has been investigating Phantom K since his first appearance. Jean is a 22 year-old man who loves hard mysteries and has a reputation for being one of the best detectives in Paris, but he tends to be clumsy and forgetful, so many officers don't find him useful. Jean is a fan of Kei's magic shows and often watches them without ever noticing any similarities between Kei and K. He has a crush on Kei's assistant, Amy. Jean is a man who looks like a high school student due to his short height and youthful face; he wears a brown beret over his blond hair and glasses, and he dresses in a white t-shirt, a brown jumper jacket, tan khakis, and red sneakers. He is voiced by Yuki Kaji.
- Amy Lumière - An 18 year-old art college student and the assistant of Kei. Amy is a smart, but clumsy young woman who is often ignorant of the suspicious activity around her. Amy became Kei's magic assistant after she came across bad luck in job searching and became interested in his stage show, then asked desperately to become his paid assistant. Amy befriends Cecilia after noticing her interest in Kei's magic show and often goes out with her on their free time. Amy later saves Kei from drowning after seeing him knocked out under a bridge and floating in the water; she begins to notice her feelings for Kei right before giving him CPR. She learns about Kei's life as a thief after she saved him and learns of Cecilia's second personality after Cecilia saved her from being kidnapped by Master Paradox. Amy is normally an average and clumsy girl, but she becomes incredibly nervous about breasts because of her g-cup size and her growth. Amy has brown hair that reaches the bottom of her neck, wears thick glasses, and dresses in a white button shirt with a red tie under a yellow sweater vest and a blue short skirt over short white socks and red sneakers. She is voiced by Yui Horie.
- April - Amy's friend from her college. April is a gossip-loving girl who likes to make jokes and fondle with Amy's breasts out of jealousy. April has blonde hair styled in pig-tails and dresses in a small pink shirt, a blue miniskirt, and pink flats. She is voiced by Aoi Yūki.
- May - Amy's friend from her college. May is a fashionable girl who loves to eat fancy or exotic foods and play the straight-man in April's jokes. May has dark skin and black hair styled in a ponytail, and dresses in a black sleevless shirt under a white down jacket, white short-shorts, and white high heels. She is voiced by Yuu Kobayashi.
- James - A 14 year-old middle school student who has a stubborn belief in science and logic. Because of his personality, he often argues with Kei about the existance of magic and secrets of the world. Despite his personality, James has a huge fascination for ninjas and becomes a fan of Kagerou after seeing him once, but he is almost killed once by Kagerou's attacks against Kei, but Kei saves him and gets attacked instead, being knocked into the river which led to him being saved by Amy. James has messy blond hair and dresses in a white school uniform for prestige students. He is voiced by Sanae Kobayashi.
- Aki - A 38 year-old photographer from Japan who traveled to France in order to catch the "Last Ninja" Kagerou. Aki suspects Kei of being Kagerou due to his Japanese origins and quick skills, but never finds out the truth. Aki has messy black hair and a clean-cut moustache, wears a beret and dresses in a dirty black button shirt, a red vest, a digital watch, black slacks, and brown loafers. He is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara.