Pecks and Pebbles is an episode of Parappa the Rapper the Series from season 3.
Pinto and Lima wonder what it's like to get a kiss from a boy. Meanwhile, PJ searches for his pet stone.
- Lima: When do you think boys will start noticing us?
- Pinto: I don't know.
- Katy: I just saw Pinto and her friend leaving for Max Major's birthday party. And they were wearing an awful lot of lip gloss.
- This was the first appearance of Lima, who's design is based off of Parappa's concept art. It's possible she has a brother who looks exactly like it.
- Lima resembles a fan character who is Parappa's future daughter in an altnernate continuitiy with someone other than Sunny.
- PJ mentioned a pet stone in Parappa the Rapper 2, as he found one in Parappa's house in Papa Parappa's secret lab, and asked him to sell it to him.