PPGZ (also known as Powerpuff Girls Z) in Japan known as Demashita! The Powerpuff Girls Z Movie (出ましたっ!パワパフガールズZ Demashita! Pawapafu Gāruzu Zetto No Eiga, roughly They're Here! The Powerpuff Girls Z Movie) is an anime film based on the series "Powerpuff Girls Z". It crosses over the series with the original series.
Mojo Jojo learns of an ancient fiend that nearly destroyed New Townsville long ago but was stopped by the Goodenough Girls. When he released it from its prison in hopes of taking over the world, can the Girls save their home from this threat with the help of Blossom's new boyfriend Luke and their alternate counterparts from another universe?
- The Powerpuff Girls Z
- Momoko/Hyper Blossom (Blossom)
- Miyako/Rolling Bubbles (Bubbles)
- Kaoru/Powered Buttercup (Buttercup)
- Professor Utonium Katawazi
- Ken Katawazi
- Peach (Poochi)
- Ms. Bellum
- Ms. Keane
- Mojo Jojo
- Himeko Shirogane/Princess (Princess Morbucks)
- The Gangreen Gang
- Bobby Green
- Big Boy
- The Rowdyruff Boys
- Kame/Morgan (new character) the main antagonist
- Daisuke (Luke) (new character) Momoko's love interest
- Him (mentioned)
- Takaaki (Cody)
- Sakurako (Annie)
- Note: Sedusa does not appear.
- Souichirou (Jason)
- The Original Powerpuff Girls
- Original Blossom
- Original Bubbles
- Original Buttercup
- Original Professor Utonium
- Original Mojo Jojo
- Mojo Jojo is the only villain who appear as his Original and Z counterparts.
- This is the second time the Powerpuff Girls Z intertwine with the original show.
- However, this is the first time thet interact with their counterparts.
- The Powerpuff Girls and Powerpuff Girls Z reference several of their past adventures throughout the film.
- This is the second tme the Powerpuff Girls Z use the Happy Thought Blaster.
- This is the Original Rowdyruff Boys' first appearance since Custody Battle.