|Otaku Secret Society|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Run time||21-23 minutes|
The story takes place in a modern day city in Japan. The story is about a popular high school girl who is great in many things, but has a secret that she wants no one to know about.
Airi Tsubaki is a really popular girl in the school she goes to, with many friends, high grades, great athletic skills, and beautiful, but, she is secretly an otaku who is obsessed with anime and is also secretly perverted in both ways. When Airi went to a cosplay convention as Gumi, she had accidentally bumped into someone and made her wig fall off when she just got to the front yard of the convention center, the boy had turned out to be a classmate who was nicknamed "Otakun" by most of the girls in the school, Takeshi Kamui. After her secret was exposed to him, Airi took her wig and immidiately ran away from him to the convention center to the nearest restroom. Soon after the convention ended, Airi had managed to keep away from Takeshi for the entire day after bumping into each other, but then, she meets him again on her way home and he was then threatened to keep it a secret after he figured out that she was actually an otaku. As the story continues, Airi sticks around Takeshi incase he ever reveals her secret and soon finds out that Takeshi actually lives across the street from her.
- One of the most popular girls in her school and a secretly bisexual otaku. She is skilled in communication, academics, cooking, and athletics but is horrible in English. Other than secretly being a bisexual and an otaku, she is also secretly working in a cosplay cafe and is also secretly blackmailing certain people to do what she wants them to do. After following Takeshi around for so long after he found out her secret, she began to have feelings towards him but tries to keep it a secret. She sometimes works in cosplay conventions as a model under the alias "AiKi-chan". She is voiced by Megumi Nakajima.
- He is nicknamed "Otakun" (combination of "Otaku" and "-kun") because of his knowledge of all things anime-related and his handsome looks. He is the biggest otaku in the school but also one of the most handsome boys; he is very intelligent and is also athletic but has very low stamina because he hates to exercise even though he is doing better than the average 16 year-old male in PE. He was threatened by Airi to keep her secret a secret since he knows that she is stronger than him, thus, making him somewhat fearful of her and also making her feelings unnoticable. He is voiced by Nobuhiko Okamoto.
- One of Airi's friends and a yamato nadeshiko-like student in the school. She takes care of her five younger siblings because her parents both work in late jobs, so knows how to cook, sew, clean, and take care of children greatly. Though she is great in housework, she only does good enough in school to have passing grades, but does better than Airi in English. She is voiced by Eriko Nakamura.
- The student council president and the only girl who knows about Airi's secret as an otaku but does not know that she is bisexual. She is often very serious and straightfoward but has a love for gossip and often eavesdrops on other people to spread around rumors without anyone knowing that she started them. Whenever Airi is going to or is already blackmailing someone, she often tries to stop her but usually only makes her want to do it even more; she could tell when Airi has blackmailed someone by the way she acts after the day of blackmailing. She is voiced by Yuu Kobayashi.
- The president of the anime club, also known as the "2D World Club" by the clubmembers. He is a friend of Takeshi and one of the students that get the lowest scores in the school. He has a habit of getting overexcited whenever someone talks badly about anime or talks about loving anime. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
- A tomboyish girl from another school who is the self-proclaimed rival of Airi even though they haven't met even once before in their lives until the day she intruded the school. She and Airi had became very close friends after they found out that they were both closet otaku, but outside of the cosplaying conventions, they are rivals in sports and academics. She is voiced by Junko Noda.
- Airi's boss at the Cosplay Love Cafe. She is 29 years-old but looks and acts like a 15 year-old anime character. Whenever she decides what to cosplay for her employees, she is sometimes told that she acts like an old perverted man since the outfits for the employees are often for fanservice. She is voiced by Kimiko Koyama.
- Riruno's younger but more mature brother. He is often seen in the Cosplay Love Cafe as a customer but is also often kicked out because he scares a lot of the other customers when they notice him. He is married and has three children but he likes to hang around his sister's cafe because he loves her ice cream sundaes and he is a pervert with a lolicon fetish, which no one besides Riruno knows about. He is voiced by Takuma Terashima.
- Aizen's only daughter and middle child. She is trouble child who likes to disobey her parents and act like a boy in a lot of ways. She hates anime and manga but doesn't mind it so long as people don't be so prideful about it or constantly bring it up in every conversation; ironically, she likes to cosplay and her personality will completely change to whoever she is cosplaying as even though she doesn't know who the characters are. She is voiced by Mitsuki Saiga (normal) and Marina Inoue (feminine).