|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||24|
|Run time||20-27 minutes|
The story takes place in modern Japan in a fictional city in Tokyo called Tohaku. The story is about a rich high school student who inherits his father's company and becomes its new president.
After his father had died, Ryuki Tendou had inherited the family business that had been passed down from generation to generation since the Heian Era. Though the company looked like a normal trading business, it wasn't; the real job of the company was to hunt down evil demons and exterminate them and to make it stranger, most of the employees are demons disguised as humans. During his 6th demon hunting job, Ryuki was unable to protect a girl his age and saw her die from an attack from a demon. A year later, he had transferred to a school and had become monotone due to the incident a year ago. Now he continues his work with his company and kills evil demons.
- The monotone and almost emotionless 16 year-old president of the Tendou Company. Due to an incident that had happened a year ago, he had become monotone and almost completely emotionless. Since he had inherited the company his father left him, he had dropped out of school but rejoined school due to many complaints from his head maid. In school, he is required to wear a uniform but he always refuses to wear it and just continues to wear his suit, the only time he wears a uniform is during PE. In battles, he barely does anything and just lets his bodyguards do most of the work, but even though he doesn't really do anything and doesn't really look strong, he is strong enough to destoy a brick wall with a punch. He is voiced by Mamoru Miyano.
- A clumsy 16 year-old girl that becomes friends with Ryuki. She was actually the girl who was killed a year ago but barely managed to survive, but she has comepletely forgotten everything from that day. She is voiced by Misato Fukuen.
- The hot-headed, easily angered, and loud-mouth 19 year-old bodyguard of Ryuki. He uses a spear and electricity to fight demons. He is the most trustworthy of all the other employees in the Tendou Company. He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
- The calm, cool, and also easily angered 24 year-old bodyguard of Ryuki. He uses a katana with an azure colored blade. Before he was part of the Tendou Company, he was a mercenary in England who was employed by Europe's most dangerous CEO but he was soon taken in by Ryuki's father after the CEO was killed by his hands. He is voiced by Kazuya Nakai.
- The calm, beautiful, quiet, and curious 21 year-old bodyguard of Ryuki. She uses a sniper rifle to fight demons and isn't afraid to get close to them when fighting but she is afraid of people and usually wonders about a lot of things. She is voiced by Houko Kuwashima.
- The carefree and cute little 11 year-old bodyguard of Ryuki. Even though she is young, she is the daughter of the last Byakko who also worked for the Tendou family. She uses a big kendama to fight demons. She is voiced by Rie Kugumiya.
- The hot-headed, cocky, and overly loyal 20 year-old bodyguard of Ryuki. He uses gauntlets as his weapons to fight against demons. For an unknown reason, he is the most dedicated to the Tendou family and company and sometimes stalks Ryuki so he could help him when he's in trouble. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
Devil King AzazelEdit
- The leader of the demons and the one who killed Ryuki's father. He created the Monster Parade to be able to control all demons and conquer the world which he planned 1000 years ago. He is voiced by Jurota Kojugi.
Snake King OrochiEdit
- The strongest of the demons and the Seiryu clan's most hated enemy. After being slain over thousands of years ago by Susano-o, he was resurrected by Azazel to help him create the Monster Parade. He is voiced by Show Hayami.