Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- [It is sunset. A cat is seen with a glass eyepice scanning a sign. The sign reads "If you can read this, you are smarter than a rock. If you can read the whole thing, you are smarter than a rock or a Rat, which are both similar."]
- [The Ratz girls walk by and see it sitting still and notice it doesn't run away from the clanking of their thick, clunky shoes]
- Zoe: Ew... like, a cat!
- Natasha: Is it reading that sign?
- Gem: I know! I know! Let's read it to see!
- Yolanda: And we can prove we're smarter than the fleabag. [The girls try to read it, but are unable to] Hmm... it doesn't seem to have any words worth reading like, "hot", "fetch", "fashion", "prada" or "pomeranian".
- Zoe: [growls annoyedly] Go on, cat! Shoo! [the cat doesn't respond] Like, go away already!
- [The cat turns its head slowly, but looks calm. It then suddenly leaps on to Zoe as she shrieks. The cat then claws her head up in a puff of smoke and fur. The other girls run around panicking while Gem tries to pour water on the cat attacking Zoe, only for the bucket to have a hole in the bottom, where the water pours on her]
- Gem: My makeup!
- [the next day at school]
- Hilda: Zoe didn't come to class today. I heard it's because that she got into a scruffle with a cat. The cat mostly missed, but gave her one small scratch on her face that wasn't even bleeding. But she still couldn't stand to be seen with it.
- Juno: What a shame...
- Both: [cheering, with confetti raining around them] YES!