Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NOTE: The song is not really mine. It belongs to Konami.
- 女神は永遠の 幸せの中で
- 嘆き続けては 歌う夜想曲（ノクターン）
- 愛は 終わる 命もつきる、それなら
- 同じ 時に 糸を切って
- 神々の渇きが 海の音を消し
- 無垢な狼は 孤独に耐える
- 夢は さめる 夜も明ける、その前に
- 違う 場所に 羅針盤（はり）を向けて
- Megami wa eien no shiawase no naka de
- Nageki tsuzukete wa utau nokutaan
- Ai wa awaru inochi mo tsukiru, sore nara
- Onaji toki ni ito wo kitte
- Kamigami no kawaki ga umi no oto wo keshi :Muku na ookami wa kodoku ni taeru
- Yume wa sameru yoru mo akeru, sono mae ni
- Chigau basho ni hari wo mukete
- Here the goddess of happiness cries, And in this time this lullaby.
- Sings her song of the dream she has, The sadness fills her eyes.
- End of Love, Love is gone. No more dreams to dream about, so life is done.
- If it's so, cut the thread, It's time to let it go.
- Tears they flow to the thirst of the gods, The ocean's roars drowned out by rain.
- Blameless wolf carries on alone, The silence now surrounds him.
- Sooner than, dreaming ends, Morning of the dawn will bring another day.
- Turn around, (and) you have found, A different place to dream.
English Translation Edit
- The goddess is in Eternal happiness
- My continuing sorrow Is the nocturne I sing
- Love Ends Life also runs out, If that happens
- At the same Time Cut the thread
- The thirst of the gods Makes the sound of the ocean disappear
- The innocent wolf Endures in loneliness
- Dreams Awaken Dawn also breaks, Before that
- To a different Place The needle points