Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode Title (English)||Episode Title (Japanese)||Episode Number||Summary|
|The Series Begins! Mystery Inc.'s Introduction!||シリーズが始まる！ミステリー社の紹介！||1||Mystery Inc. gets news of a "Cheshire Cat" causing paranoia amongst the students of a middle school. Other villains disguised as characters from Alice in Wonderland appear later on in the episode.|
|Wicked Fairy! The Wicked Shadow Sorceress!||妖精邪悪！邪悪な影の魔術師！||2||Mystery Inc. receives reports of a shadow-manipulating fairy in the forest.|
|The Werewolf Returns! The Worst Part of Shaggy's Past...||狼人間を返します！シャギーの過去の最悪の部分...||3||After reports of a werewolf surface, Shaggy starts to suspect that he's responsible for the attacks (as a reference to Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf).|
|Hopping Mad! Plight of the Vampire!||マッドホッピング！ヴァンパイアの窮状！||4||Mystery Inc. gets word of a Chinese hopping vampire roaming in the alleys of Crystal Cove.|
|Shaggy, the Best Bait for a Matchmaker!||シャギー、仲人のベストベイト！||5||Rumors of an evil Cupid are being spread, and apparently her target is Shaggy.|
|Curse of Akihabara! The Otaku Oni Strikes Back!||秋葉原の呪い！オタク鬼の逆襲！||6||During a trip to Japan, Mystery Inc. runs into an oni who has it out for the otaku of the Akihabara district.|
|Mystery Inc. Vs. Red Herring! A Childhood Rivalry!||ミステリー社対。レッドヘリング！幼年期のライバル！||7||While trying to solve the mystery of a siren terrorizing the lake's visitors, Mystery Inc.'s childhood rival, Red Herring (from A Pup Named Scooby-Doo!), harasses the gang to get on Fred's nerves.|
(The show is still in progress.)
- Some episodes are references to other incarnations of the Scooby-Doo series:
- Episode 3 references Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf, where Shaggy is turned into a werewolf. (In the latter, however, Shaggy still had the same personality; the werewolf that Shaggy thinks he may be is very furious and violent.)
- In episode 5, Cupid's crush on Shaggy (as well as the stalker-like tendencies that come with it) are based on many incarnations of the series; the most prominent example of this in previous works is in Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers, in which Sadie May (the young sister in a family of Bouregard-hating hillbillies) has a very forward approach when it comes to her infatuation with Shaggy.
- Mystery Inc.'s trip to Japan in episode 6 is the second time they've visited said country, the first being a major plot point in Scooby-Doo and the Samurai Sword.
- Red Herring, Mystery Inc.'s childhood rival in episode 7, was originally a character in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo!