Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Parappa the Rapper - Ever since he recovered his memories, he is now in deep sleep and is later, awakened.
- Matt Major - Ever since he quit the Organization Seven, he became a normal person, but worries about Parappa's condition from deep sleep.
- Sunny Funny - She joined high school 1 year after Parappa's deep sleep. She still keeps Parappa's promise that he will return to her.
- Pj Berry - Still a little bit lazy, he also attended high school with Sunny. He is also worried about Parappa's deep sleep.
- Katy Kat - She now attends sourcery school and high school. She is a little worried about Parappa's condition.
- Paula Fox - Like Matt, she also quit the Organization Seven and became Matt's friend. She is worried about Matt being injured or killed.
- Lammy - She is worried about Parappa's condition from deep sleep.
- Gaster - Still mind controlled by Organization Seven, he is more powerful and dangerous. He is resposible for putting Parappa into deep sleep.
- Groover - Like Gaster, he is still mind controlled by Organization Seven.
- Parappa Town (PaRappa the Rapper)
- 13th City of Kagutsuchi (BlazBlue)
- The Fairy Glade (Rayman)
- Able City (Mega Man X)
- Allied Kingdom of Illyria (Guilty Gear)
- Jungle Island (Super Monkey Ball)
- Kingdom Souls (Kingdom Parappa)
1. Again by Yui (Episodes 1-26)
2. Last Train (The New Morning) by Knotlamp (Episodes 27-40)
3. Overlap by Kimeru (Episodes 41-68)
4. Passion by Utada Hikaru (Episodes 69-98)
1. Another Sun by Reika Morishita (Episodes 1-28)
2. Pieces by Sum 41 (Episodes 29-48)
3. Hekira no Sora e Izanaedo (Invitation to the Blue Sky) by Kotoko (Episodes 49-97)
4. Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru (Japanese Vsersion) (Episode 98)