Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|King of the Red Moon|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Run time||22-25 minutes|
The story takes place in modern Japan in a fictional city called Yumeshi where many yakuza gangs rule the city in territories and only one spot in the city is neutral ground. The story is about a vampire who was resurrected by accident in Japan and gains the desire to rule the city.
After breaking into a museum in Japan to find an ancient treasure, one of the thieves accidentally knocked over a locked coffin and broke the seal, but luckily for them, the alarms were not set due to the security guard slacking off. Now open, the three thieves had tried to put the seal back on and reset the coffin but it was too late, the corpse in the coffin had gotten up and had scared the thieves enough to wake up the security guard. The next morning, the thieves were caught and were revealed to be members of an Italian mafia hiding in Japan; as they were put into interrigation, they were terrified and could only talk about the corpse from the coffin, saying that the corpse was a vampire that looked like a high school student with red eyes. Once the interrigation had ended, the thieves saw a young boy with red eyes that had smiled, at that moment, the three thieves had begged to be thrown into jail and to be as far away from the boy as possible.
A week after the museum break-in incident, Yume High School had gotten a new red-eyed transfer student from France named Raphael Frère, who resembled the description that the three thieves said the corpse looked like. Finding interest in the new student, Yumi Tetsumoto, the student council president, along with the student council vice-president Kisuke Sanada, followed Raphael to see who he really was. After school had ended, Kisuke gave up the investigation and left Yumi to work alone; now stalking Raphael alone at night, Yumi was discovered by him right after the clouds moved away from the moon and she was then being enticed by him. Right before Yumi gave into temptation, Raphael had just let her go and walked away, leaving Yumi blushing. The next day, Yumi had come to school still blushing from the night before but had blushed even more whenever she sees Raphael; now back into the investigation, Kisuke had gotten Yumi and dragged Raphael to te roof of the school to question him. When Kisuke had asked his first question, Raphael had answered: "To begin my conquest."
- Preferred to be called Ra for short. He is the newest transfer student of Yume High School and their first overseas student who had became popular among most of the students on his first day. He is a vampire who likes to play with people like toys and usually scares them using his demonic powers. Even though he is a vampire, he has no interest in sucking human blood and only does it when he is hungry at night (which does not happen very often) and also says that it is stereotypical for people to think all vampires love to drink blood. He is only a vampire at night, so during daytime, he becomes a normal but athletic human and is immune to all anti-vampire items such as garlic, silver crosses, sunlight, etc. His favorite ability is to create illusions, mainly to show people fear, making them submit to him. Even though he is a vampire, he is only 16 years old and was only sealed in his coffin for 19 days before he was transfered to a museum in Japan. He had liked Yumi since he first saw her and toys with her the most. He is voiced by Daisuke Ono.
- The thick-lensed but very respected student council president of Yume High School. She is a young and energetic girl who often overworks herself but is usually stopped by Raphael. She had developed a huge crush on Raphael after he had enticed her for fun. Her family motto is: "Live as strong as iron" ("Tetsu" means "Iron") and she often shouts it out whenever someone needs encouragement. After being toyed around by Raphael so much, she often feels as if something is missing when he is not around, she also becomes irritated sometimes. She is hardly recognized when she is not wearing her glasses and often mistaken to be someone else. She is the only normal human in the Frère Group. She is voiced by Nana Mizuki.
- The leader of the Italian Cavallo mafia family. He is hiding in Japan due to serious rivalry issues in Italy and he is afraid to be killed. He had began to take over Yumeshi after finding out that many yakuza gangs owned different territories in the city and had his mafia become one of the last gangs in Yumeshi, the only other being the small Frère Group. He loves to take over businesses and be the man in charge but is very afraid of dying; even though he fears death, he does not fear anything else, making it difficult for Raphael to find his fear. He is voiced by Kenichi Ogata.
- Orihime Ayakashi - The first member of the Frère Group. She was turned into a vampire by Raphael after she had almost died from gunshots of a few members of the Yakushi Gang because of a debt problem her parents had left her with. After she was saved by Raphael, she had devoted her life to him and follows him almost everywhere he goes but is sometimes called a stalker by the students of Yume High School. Even though she stalks Raphael, she does not have any romantic feelings towards him. She is voiced by Haruka Tomatsu.
- Haruna Ookami - A half-human half-werewolf girl who can tranform at any time she wants to but becomes stronger when the moon is out. She was alone until Raphael had forced her into joining his group (though she secretly wanted to join anyway). Like Orihime, she devotes her life to Raphael after he saved her life and follows him almost everywhere he goes, but she does it in a more stalker-like way than Orihime. Even though she stalks Raphael, she does not have any romantic feelings towards him. She is voiced by Emiri Kato.
- Yuki Fuyumori - A yuki-onna that many people mistaken for a ghost due to her pale skin, white clothes, and the fact that she often appears and disappears mysteriously at night. She loves all things cold and hates all things warm or hot except for beaches for an unexplained reason. She does not stalk Raphael but sometimes appears out of nowhere around him and the other members of the Frère Group. She is voiced by Fumiko Orikasa.
- Jane Guiles - A British vampire hunter who has terrible luck and acts very childish even though she is the same age as Yumi, but despite her personality, she is an excellent vampire hunter. She had originally come to Japan to find and kill Raphael but was completely fooled by him during their first meeting. She had joined the Frère Group to get closer to Raphael to kill him but had owed him a debt instead because she had broke something very expensive that belonged to him. She is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.