|Jikan no Senjou|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||45|
|Run time||23-24 minutes|
The story takes place in three different times but all in the same world, Aura; the first time takes place in an era where magic is beginning to fade away and an alien race named the Beings had began to attack the world, beginning a war, the second time takes place in an era where the people of Aura have began to lose against the aliens and hope is being lost along with all the rest of the world's magic, and the third time takes place in an era where magic is now a part of history and the people of Aura are at their lowest point of the war since the death of their last hero but, it will all change in an instant. The story is about three different main characters from all three of the times of the war, each with a different story but all related.
After the Astral Skies began to disappear, the people of Aura began to lose the abilities of magic which they have relied on for over thousands of years. To make matters worse, an alien race of light has invaded the world of Aura and waged war against them, causing the need of magic to be even more necessary and the creation of war machines to be made even faster. As the years go by, the aliens known as "Beings" become closer to destroying everything on the planet as the Astral Skies start to vanish entirely.
Year 4312 of the Auran Calendar, magic is down to only 10% of the previous generation and all of magic is now only allowed to be used by the World Government of Aura and anyone else who uses it is considered a criminal. Aren Jaudet is a lowly ranked soldier of the World Government's army who was one of the first warriors to fight against the Beings in the first generation. As his story of the war continues, he meets a woman named Stella Roxa and marries her, and later has a child who was born a year after Aren becomes the first true hero of the Auran/Being War.
Year 4329 of the Auran Calendar, magic is now lower than 2% left and is needed for mass-production of the new mechanical weapons, the Dragon, a type of giant metallic armor made with many firearms installed onto it to fight against the Beings. A woman named Xiana Jaudet, the daughter of the hero Aren Jaudet, is a well-known high ranked soldier in the World Government who hates to be compared to her father despite loving to hear stories of him when she was young. As her story of the war continues, she meets with a man named Terret Hiira who changes her life and helps her recognize the heroic ways of her father of whom she follows the footsteps of; Xiana later becomes pregnant with Terret's child before he dies in the war, and a year later after she gives birth to her child, she comes back to the army and becomes another hero in the war, just like her father, who was also hoping to come back home alive.
Year 4346 of the Auran Calendar, magic is now a thing of the past and the Astral Skies has completely disappeared so the mass-production of the Dragons were the only thing left on the planet that had the ability to fight against the beings. Vincen Jaudet, the son of the heroes Terret and Xiana and grandson of the hero Aren, a pilot of the Beta Dragon Platoon who tries his best to follow in the footsteps of his heroic parents but fails in comparision. As his story of the war continues, he meets with a girl named Freya Tytania who talked him out of following his ancestors steps and become his own person; he ends the war and becomes a hero but did not die in the end.
- A playful and outgoing young man at the age of 21. He dreams of becoming a hero but wishes to end the war with the Beings. He is an expert magic user but does not use much due to the problems with the Astral Skies disappearing. He is the father of Xiana and grandfather of Vincen and the lover of Stella Roxa who he marries. He is only a low ranked officer. He is voiced by Jun Fukuyama.
- The strong and cold daughter of Aren Jaudet and Stella Roxa at the age of 18 (19 when she died). She never trained in magic casting because she knew that praticing would only waste the last remaining particles of the Astral Skies but she had casted a spell once despite never learning how to use magic. She is the mother of Vincen and lover of Terret Hiira who died before they were able to be wedded. She is voiced by Fumiko Orikasa.
- The naive but strong-willed son of Xiana Jaudet and Terret Hiira at the age of 16. He was trained to be a Dragon pilot and had tried to follow in his parents' and grandfather's footsteps to becoming a hero but later finds out that he has to become his own person and not someone who blindly repeats fate. He is the lover of Freya Tytania. He is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura.
- All three of the main characters have the same hair and eye colors, white hair and golden eyes
- Originally, dragons are mythological reptile-like creatures but, Dragons are the name of the mecha that is mass-produced in the series
- The first initials of each of the Jaudet's names make up Akira Jotaro's real full name initials (AXV)
- "Jikan no Senjou" translates to "Battlefield of Time" in English