Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A person gets up, holding his head.
- ???????: What the hell?
He looks around, seeing only darkness. He walks through, a red-like liquid spattering across the darkness.
- ???????: What is this?
A figure appears in front of the person.
- ???????: Who are you?
- ????: Who are you...?
- Lazarus: Lazarus Monroe. You?
- ????: That's not important.
Lazarus simply shrugs and continues talking to him.
- Lazarus: What is this place?
- ????: It is the Void. The place where all souls who tried to cheat death are sent.
- Lazarus: Excuse me. What?
- ????: You seem to be alive. This means you will be here soon.
The man turns around and walks away.
- Lazarus: Who are you?
- Alex: Alex Browning.
Lazarus is hit in the head by Emily.
- Emily: Wake up!
- Lazarus: That hurt, you know.
- Emily: That's the point.
A guy and girl in the back suddenly wake up.
- ???: We there yet?
- ?????: Ash. It's obvious that we are-
A stadium appears as lights are coming from it.
- Ash: And that's just great.
- Emily: Hey, Megan. Is Zach awake?
- Megan: Nope. He's still in fetal position on the pillow.
Lazarus pulls out an iPod and earphones. He starts to hear a static around him, everyone arguing with each other to seemingly wast time.
- Lazarus: Hey, Ash. Get Curry and Myla on conference call.
- Ash: Why?
A black limo pasts by the car, Lazarus looking at it.
- Lazarus: Do I even need to explain?
- Ash: Damn it, Lucas.
Ash pulls out a laptop and starts typing on it. A brief, but load beep is heard.
- Ash: God damn it.
Lazarus takes out the earphones, and looks to Ash.
- Lazarus: What is it?
- Ash: There's going to be a another power burst tonight...
- Lazarus: Ah-
Ash throws a pillow at Zach, waking him.
- Zach: What the hell, man?
- Ash: Enjoy all the time here. The burst is set to happen during the game. Of all of the god forsaken times, why does it need to be this one?
- Lazarus: Tough luck?
- Ash: Shut up. I want to punch your head off now.
Lazarus starts snickering.
- Ash: Shut up, Lazlo.
Emily starts laughing.
- Lazarus: Why is Lazlo funny to you?
- Emily: What? Am I suppose to laugh at "punch your head off"?
- Lazarus: Is it imple-
The car stops in the parking lot. Everyone get out, Ash bringing the laptop.
- Ash: I'm getting them.
Meanwhile, at a local theater, a girl is talking to someone on the phone.
- ????: I just don't get why you like this kind of stuff-
The phone rings during her conversation.
- ????: Sorry, I need to talk to someone. Bye.
The line changes.
- ????: What, Ash?
- Ash: We're at the Dark Leaf Stadium. Where are you?
- ????: Some theater place.
- Ash: Zach wants to talk to you.
- ????: I thought I got rid of him...
- Ash: Sorry, sis. Here you go, Zach.
- Zach: Hey, Myla.
- Myla: Hi. I thought you were in another state like I suggested?
- Zach: If I was gone, then Ash would be beat on Lucas for days. I'm here to take the bordem and crush it.
- Myla: Good for you. Now put on someone I don't hate.
Zach covers the mic and looks down for a second. He closes the laptop, and gives it to Ash.
- Zach: Hey, Lazarus. Do you know Curry's number?
- Lazarus: Of course.
He takes out a phone and calls Curry. Meanwhile, a person play an online game as his phone rings.
- Curry: Okay noobs. Here's your plan, you die, I win. It's fair.
The phone keeps ringing, until he runs to it.
- Curry: Who the hell is this? I'm in my greatness, so don't annoy me.
- Lazarus: It's me. Why didn't you come?
- Curry: Because I am basking in my greatness.
- Lazarus: Your "Greatness" might kill you.
- Curry: No, it will kill the idiots and noobs that say overwise.
- Lazarus: Well, good for you.
Curry hangs up and continues playing.
- Lazarus: We-
- Ash: Are you going to guard the rental or come see the game?
Lazarus and Zach catch up with the three, with tickets in hand.
- Lazarus: Forgot that I was holding these.
- Ash: Give me that!