Elsa's palace, also known as Elsa's castle, is an ice castle that was belonged to Anna's older sister Elsa (Idina Menzel). This battle arena made its first debut in Club Penguin: Hearts of Ice.
Anna's older sister Elsa needed a remote base of operations, hoping to protect herself and her younger sister Anna (Kristen Bell) from getting killed by Duke of Weselton (Alan Tudyk) and Prince Hans (Santino Fontana), the youngest of the 13th brothers and princes. After a long search, she and her younger sister Anna, along with their friends Olaf (Joshua Gad) and Kristoff (Jonathan Groff) found this mysterious and abandoned Christian church and they immediately claimed is as their new home.
In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Cold-Blooded Prince, Elsa's palace features eight arena interactions as Anna's palace. From farthest left to right, they are:
- A dragon ice sculpture that can be jumped off on in the air to escape to the corner.
- A lit torch that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a spear.
- A pitchfork that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a javelin.
- Two candle lanterns held in the ice sculpture's hands that can be thrown at the opponent with it like a rag doll.
- A dead tree that can be run up to escape the corner.
- A war hammer that can be used to strike the opponent by the skull with it.
- A mace that can be used to strike the opponent by the head with it.
- A battleaxe that can be used to strike the opponent's skull with it.