|Dream Revolution Saga 3: Final - New Game|
|Format||Action-Adventure, Fighting, Drama|
|No. of episodes||1 + 1 OVA|
|Run time||93 minutes.|
Dream Revolution 3 Final: New Game is the third movie and sequel of Dream Revolution 2: The Counter-Attack. Set in 2017 and 2018, while the setting is a bit more lighthearted, it has still shady themes and violence.
The two other side stories (Midnight Train and Battle of the Two Flames, are manga) will be released alongside the 1-hour ENCORE+ OVA of the series, being set in 2019. The Move was Released in 2015 and the OVA and the Manga were out in 2016.
2017 A.D. The Alison Saga did not end in the second movie, however because she has seven of the ten treasures inside her body. But her reasons are actually darker than three years ago, Alison stopped aging because of the curse of one of the treasures that she has, she joins two mysterious characters. Meanwhile, Angel Kennedy tries to stop and help Alison back to her senses before her change of attitude. Alexa (Real name Seraphina) joins her brother Dynamo (who's in fact Alexander) with other powerhouses to stop Alison for their own reasons. Meanwhile Blade is very confused whether or Selene Adams is indeed Cyrille. The guardians were killed, but there are still members of the Duodecim Cult alive. Apparently Fayer is back!
Alexa, Dynamo and Blade, will try to stop Alison, Adrian and Cassandra from change history recovering the treasures. Eddie a.k.a. Divine, a mysterious boy who apparently is relative of Alison, searches to stop this situation before it comes more worse, there are two subjects, the Paradise of Time, and Zero Zone Syndrome.
ENCORE+ Mini seriesEdit
A.D. 2019, a young 20 years old scientist named Elaine LeBlanc, discovered one of the most important secrets. Unmasking the Myth of the Princess Udiya, for this, she asks her assistant and best friend Ari Noir steal without being found a sword called: Mellt Fulmine Mk. I, dating from 1721, the same year that killed Udiya and a mysterious man named Orpheus. Moreover, Jermaine Belmont and Aileen Littner discover a "Giant Robot" or "Mecha", name unknown, which awakens in Aileen, curious vague memories about similar things when she was a child, as well as Blade and Alison when they became the leaders of their respective sides, but also the Fire Slayer, that flaming sword that cuts everything, is not at all stable and causing her owner, slowly dying inadvertently and according to Oracle, who will be her brother would end her life.
A.D. 2018 Dynamo after the events of New Game has had a very quiet life with his family, however, when reading the rumor that many fighters have disappeared for alleged genocide, he decides to investigate on his own with help from Blade, his comrade in the previous battle and Dynamo's allies. With some new characters named Lucina Browning, Donovan Neal and Thanatos.
Apparently Alexa Maxwell would be one of the next victims of such genocide.
Battle of the two FlamesEdit
A.D. 2018 Alexa has a curious encounter with Alison, now both are a team who have to deal with and defeat a Supreme Queen, how identity is still largely unknown. Now they will have a great and important mission is to save the kingdom of Vistania. They will work closely together to relate well and also know the concept of life.
Jean and Alison are two girls who live in a humble life full of adventures. Never have rules and have fun all the time, but after they are recruited by the Kingdom to save a princess.
The Major cast return, however with changes and also new allies and enemies.
Main characters Edit
- Alison Evans: The Main protagonist of this part of the OVA. A girl with dark and demonic powers.
- Voiced by Melissa Fahn and Mayumi Shintani.
- Alexa Maxwell/Violet Phoenix: The Main heroine of this series. A girl with fire powers.
- Voiced by Kate Higgins and Motoko Kumai.
- Alexander "Dynamo" Phoenix: A protagonist and ally of the heroes. Father of Kara.
- Voiced by Kyle Hebert and Ken Narita.
- Nathaniel Alden Blade: A protagonist and ally of the heroes, leads a scientist team.
- Voiced by Todd Haberkorn and Kenichi Suzumura.
- Cyrille Adams: An ally of the heroes, Blade's love interest.
- Voiced by Tara Platt and Masumi Asano.
- Angel Kennedy: Alison's childhood friend and rival.
- Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal and Ryoutarou Okiayu.
- Yuri Maxwell: A boy with Ice powers.
- Voiced by Orion Acaba and Ryohei Kimura.
- Sally Bianchi: An ally of the protagonists.
- Voiced by Shelby Lindley and Minori Chihara.
- Hermione Graham: A Friendly Rival of the heroes and Dynamo's wife.
- Voiced by Michelle Ruff and Mariko Kouda.
- Cassandra van Helsing: Middle-aged adult woman who uses a white tuxedo and expert in weapons, is a Duodecim member and old friend of Dynamo and his group.
- Voiced by Janice Kawaye and Megumi Hayashibara.
- Adrian Twining and Paine: Two Members of Duodecim, the genius of the group and the other is expressed with her own powers.
- Adrian voiced by Lex Lang and Takuya Kirimoto.
- Paine voiced by Carrie Keranen and Lynn.
- Cid Platane: Butler of Angel and Temple Guardian from where comes the Kennedy Family. He becomes a super hero Cobalt Blaze.
- Voiced by Kirk Thornton and Yukitoshi Hori.
- Paris Clover: Son of Arthur Clover, and fellow friend of Dynamo, Hermione and Tenebrae, is an Android.
- Voiced by Edward Bosco and Hiroki Takahashi.
- Berenice Carroll: A friend of Cid and Cassandra and is an Idol incognito who's actually an agent who is seeking for Alison.
- Voiced by Julie Ann Taylor and Emi Shinohara.
- Eddie: A traitor to the cult and cousin of Alison and Angel's new friend, which seeks to defeat Angelica due to converting Alison into her puppet.
- Voiced by Cassandra Morris and Ai Horanai.
Minor Characters Edit
- Jermaine Belmont: Alexa and Yuri's best friend, former knight and a pacifist.
- Voiced by Grant George and Hiroki Touchi.
- Aileen Littner: Close friend of the Maxwell and a girl with asthma, apparently.
- Voiced by Kira Buckland and Sora Amamiya.
- Leroy Maxwell: Yuri and Alexa's adoptive father.
- Voiced by Michael McConoohie and Toru Ohkawa.
- Arthur Clover: A teacher of the Military Academy and Paris' adoptive dad.
- Voiced by David Lodge and Yusaku Yara.
- Zima Ritcher: A human Werewolf and is Professor at the Military Academy.
- Voiced by Patrick Seitz and Isshin Chiba.
- Clown: Duodecim member who scares everyone.
- Voiced by John DeMita and Wataru Takagi.
- Other members of the cult: Yen, Hide, Lance, Genesia, Sapientia, Barnabas and Terrato/Murdock.
- Angelica Clyne: Alison's Ancestor/Past life.
- Voiced by Melissa Fahn and Haruhi Nanao.
- "Viscount" Brant Fayer: The secret Diary's owner and Alexa Maxwell's Ancestor.
- Voiced by Kaiji Tang and Juurota Kosugi.
- Illyria Valken: Member of a Guild.
- Voiced by Cindy Robinson and Yuuki Masuda.
- Reznor Fan Andel / Van Andel: Member of a Guild.
- Voiced by Henry Dittman and Kouji Yusa.
- Galeno Santander: Member of a Guild.
- Voiced by Wally Wingert and Kenji Nomura.
- Schillia Bravo Altisa: Member of a Guild.
- Voiced by Marieve Herington and Mayumi Asano.
- Lucretia Clyne: Angelica's sister and Brand Fayer's Wife.
- Voiced by Minae Noji and Megumi Urawa.
- Quisque (Keez-kei): A Friendly talkative dragon.
- June Villalion: A Faceless witch.
- Eina: A Friendly Helper Fairy. (Real name Lightfly)
- "Omega": Alison's Clone and the Last of the Z Clones series.
- Voiced by Melissa Fahn and Fumiko Orikasa.
- Jake O'Bryne: New Commander of the United Nation Guardians.
- Voiced by Jamieson Price and Jouji Nakata.
- Joey Brass: Promoted to Colonel General of the United Nation Guardians.
- Voiced by Michael Sinternklaas and Masakazu Morita.
- Brandon W. Westwood: Promoted to Colonel in the United Nation Guardians.
- Voiced by Ray Chase and Tsuguo Mogami.
- Alice Browne: Head of Laboratory and Analysis in the United Nation Guardians.
- Voiced by Faye Mata and Mika Kanai.
- Daniel Goldbergh: Member of GUN Laboratory.
- Voiced by Jason Miller and Kenji Takahashi.
- Dr. Eugene "Gene" Evans: A Mad Scientist who is also Alison's father and former ally of the GUN.
- Voiced by David Vincent and Hideo Ishikawa.
- Dr. Hilary Evans: Eugene's Wife and Alison's mother who is also a mad Scientist.
- Voiced by Carrie Savage and Chinami Nishimura.
- Agatha Laura Heinel: She returns after going missing, reveals her secret.
- Voiced by Abby Trott and Yuu Shimamura.
Encore+ Characters Edit
- Elaine LeBlanc: A young Scientist with secret intentions who rivals the Ultima Deus Scientia.
- Voiced by Lauren Landa and Mie Sonozaki.
- Ari Noir: Elaine's best friend and fellow scientist.
- Voiced by Bryce Papenbrook and Naozumi Takahashi.
- Ebony: A ginoid from the Alternate Timeline.
- Voiced by Christine Marie Cabanos and Mikako Takahashi.
- Ivory: A ginoid from the Alternate Timeline.
- Voiced by Stephanie Sheh and Ryoko Nagata.
- Princess Udiya Vulcanus: Alexa's former "life" and a Mysterious Fire Princess.
- Orpheus "Nox" Luna: Dynamo's former "life" and a Warrior Prince of Thunder.
- Delilah: A young 17-year old girl with infatuation of older guys than her.
- Voiced by Brianna Knickerbocker and Kumiko Higa.
Spin-off Characters Edit
- David a.k.a. Thanatos: A man who resembles Dynamo.
- Lucina Browning: Servant of Thanatos.
- Voiced in game by Erika Harlacher and Kumi Tanaka.
- Donovan Neal: A quirky and dorky police who's not taken seriously.
- Danae Dutkiewicz: A call center girl, a friend of Donovan.
- Cecil "Buddy" Krauser: A young scientist who resembles Blade.
- Jean Landers a.k.a. Hypnos: An Alexa look-a-like, uses blue and black fire powers.
- Alison Evans-Hayes: Another Alison, but without the fang and is good willed.
- Princess Antoinette of Vistania: The Captured Princess.
- Prince Benjamin of Vistania: Antoinette's younger brother.
- Duke of Vistania: Father of Antoinette and Benjamin.
- Supreme Queen of Vistania: A fake identity made by Jean.
- The Movie's subtitle "Final", means the last game with Sprites, and the Final of Alison's arc.
- This is the only interquel OVA.