|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||23|
|Run time||20-25 minutes|
The story takes place in a re-imagined version of the Sengoku era of Japan. The story is about the One-Eyed Dragon of Oshu, Masamune Date, being a small tomboyish teenage girl and her strange events in the war.
Many years has passed since the warring states has began, and stronger warlords keep coming into power. After news of a young one-eyed boy named Masamune Date had conquered Oshu, he began to gain popularity and rumors all over eastern Japan. Once he had began his conquest to rule Japan, he was discovered to be a young girl named Masaki Date. Even after being discovered to be a girl, that will not stop the ambition of Masaki.
Masaki Date - The re-imagined female tsundere tomboy version of the real One-Eyed Dragon, Masamune Date. After losing her right eye to small pox as a child, she had lost the inheiritence to become her clan's leader and the inheiritence was given to her cousin. To prove she is worthy of becoming her clan's head, she became a warlord and fights to conquer Japan for her family. She is hinted to have a crush on Kojuro later in the series. She is voiced by Rie Kugimiya.Edit
Megohime - Masaki's best friend and supposed wife. She supports Masaki by pretending to be her wife to give her better rumors and to hide the true fact that Masaki is a woman since woman were not as popular as samurai. She is the childhood friend of Masaki and knows everything about her. She is voiced by Kaori Fukuhara.Edit
Kojuro Katakura - Masaki Date's caretaker and right-hand man. He often treats Masaki like a child and cares for her like she is his daughter even though he is only a few years older. He is voiced by Daisuke Ono.Edit
Nobunaga Oda - The Demon King of 6th Heaven and Fool of Owari. He was known to be the closest to conquer Japan before he died. He is a laid-back middle-aged man who uses force as his main strategy since he is often too lazy to come up with one. Despite being lazy and not very smart, he is very ambitous and wishes to take over the world after he conquers Japan. He is voiced by Unsho Ishizuka.Edit
Hideyoshi Toyotomi - Known as Monkey to Nobunaga Oda. He is the most loyal general in the Oda army, but after Nobunaga died, he and Katsuiie Shibata both became his successors and had divided the controlled providences. Even though he is married, he often flirts with other woman and he is also a pervert. He is voiced by Shin-ichiro Miki.Edit
Mitsunari Ishida - The most loyal general of the Toyotomi army. After Hideyoshi's death, the only things he ever thinks of are killing Ieyasu Tokugawa and trying to make Masaki Date his wife. He forms the Western Army to be able to get revenge on Ieyasu and tries to recruit Masaki into his army but fails. He is voiced by Akira Ishida.Edit
- Ieyasu Tokugawa - The conqueror of Japan and creator of the Tokugawa Shogunate in 1603. He created the Eastern Army to oppose Mitsunari Ishida and unify Japan under one bond. He is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita.
- Magoichi Saika - A mecenary and old friend of Masaki. He had joined the Eastern Army due to his contract with Ieyasu and Masaki. He is voiced by Koji Yusa.
- Kanbei Kuroda - The former strategist of Nobunaga Oda and Hideyoshi Toyotomi. A quiet old man that talks only when needed and has no ambition of his own. He is voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki.
- Tadakatsu Honda - The Sengoku era's strongest warrior. He had served under the Tokugawa army his whole life and is unwilling to do anything else other than take care of his daughter, Inahime. He is voiced by Norio Wakamoto.
- Hanzo Hattori - An Iga ninja who has served under the Tokugawa army since Ieyasu was still a child, but as a samurai. Though she is older than Ieyasu, she looks as if she is younger by a few years. It is hinted before her death that she loves Kotaro Fuma. She is voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.
- Masanori Fukushima - One of the 7 Spears of Toyotomi. An old friend of Mitsunari Ishida that was also very loyal to the Toyotomi army. He is an overdramatic and narcissistic man who hates to be called a punk but is often called one by most of the characters. He often gives roses to Masaki Date but he doesn't know that she is very annoyed by him. He is voiced by Daisuke Kishio.
- Yukimura Sanada - A former general of the Takeda army. He has a crush on Masaki but could never get the courage to directly talk to her except in battle. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
- Kanetsugu Naoe - A former general of the Uesugi army. He is the self-proclaimed Warrior of Love, he often tries to help Yukimura get Masaki to like him but always fails mostly because he is hated by Masaki. He is voiced by Masaya Takatsuka.
- Sasuke Sarutobi - A ninja who works for the Sanada clan. She sees Yukimura as a failure-at-love type of person and likes to fool around with him. She is voiced by Junko Takeuchi.
- Keiji Maeda - A vagabond who worked under the Uesugi army and supports Mitsunari on trying to get Masaki to like him and does better than Kanetsugu. The only reason he had joined the Western Army was because the Uesugi army had joined them. He is voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
- Motonari Mori - The smart, cruel, and cold ruler of Chugoku. He is one of the smartest strategists in the warring states and a warlord who treats everything like a game of chess. He is voiced by Ryotaro Okiayu.
- Motochika Chosokabe - A young pirate-like samurai warlord and rival of Motonari Mori. He had joined the Western army because of a broken promise with the Tokugawa clan. He is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura.
- Ginchiyo Tachibana - A girl very similar to Masaki Date except less of a tomboy. She pretended to have a husband named Muneshige so her clan would not be easily pushed around by other warlords and very few characters know of her secret. She is voiced by Kaoru Mizuhara.
- Kenshin Uesugi - Nicknamed the War God and Dragon of Echigo, she is one of the strongest warlords in Japan. She has a great rivalry with Shingen Takeda and Ujiyasu Hojo since they all seek to control all the land of the Kanto area. She is voiced by Ayako Kawasumi.
- Shingen Takeda - Nicknamed Tiger of Kai and is one of the 3 rulers of Kanto. Before Nobunaga Oda died, he was the biggest threat to the Oda army and would often have to battle on the defensive side. Among the 3 rulers of Kanto, he is the oldest and rules the most land. Despite his looks, he is very smart and follows closely to the chapter Furinkazan from the book, The Art of War by Sun Tzu. He is voiced by Hidekatsu Shibata.
- Ujiyasu Hojo - One of the 3 rulers of Kanto. He was the first of the 3 Kanto leaders to fall but he had passed the rule to his son Ujimasa after his death, continuing the Hojo clan's rule over Odawara. He is voiced by Joji Nakata.
- Ujimasa Hojo - The son of Ujiyasu and successor of the Hojo clan. He does not make any major appearances except in the Battle of Sekigahara in the Eastern Army beside Kotaro Fuma. He is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura.
- Kotaro Fuma - A Koga mercenary ninja who was hired by Ujiyasu Hojo when he was still young. After many years of serving the Hojo clan, he had become a loyal soldier of the Hojo army, but he still demands money for his work and he is still for hire for other people. He is the rival and killer of Hanzo Hattori and his only desire is to remain a legend. He is voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya.
- Mitsuhide Akechi - The killer of Nobunaga Oda. After defeating Nobunaga, he was hated by many warlords who used to serve under the Oda army but treated as a hero by all the other people. He was rumored to have died after his battle against Hideyoshi Toyotomi but was also rumored to have faked his death and became the famous monk known as Tenkai. He is voiced by Yuichi Nakamura.
- Francis Xavier - A Christian missionary from Europe. He is often caught in the middle of many wars and have been almost killed by Oda soldiers many times. He fell in love with Masaki due to his fetish on young girls but always tries to deny it since he is a priest. He is voiced by Masakazu Morita.
- The title of the anime literally translates into "One-eyed Dragon Princess".
- Every character was based on a real historical person from the Japanese Sengoku era.