Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Run time||21-24 minutes|
Armored Arena is an anime that was written, directed, and created by Akira Jotaro who also created the anime Musou Yami, Swinging!, and Forever Dark. The anime was turned into three different games called Armored Arena: Advent -A-, Armored Arena: Baetyl -B-, and Armored Arena: Celestial -C-
The story takes place in the future in year 2055 in a fictional city called Access City, where a virtual battle stadium has become the biggest entertainment in the world. The story is about an average high school boy who joined the game and became above the systems after recieving an ability that was not programmed into the game.
After beginning the first year of high school, Yuuto Ueda had just met with his childhood friend, Haruhi Asakura, who is a big fan of the virtual battle stadium, Armored Arena, and had been forced against his will to be a member of Armored Arena. Once he had joined the game, Yuuto was given his Armor Card and then accidently challenged Aruka Kamijou, the school bully and a veteran player of Armored Arena. When they had transferred their minds into the game, Yuuto and Aruka had fought with Yuuto running away most of the time. By the end of the battle, Yuuto had won the battle after using an ability that was never made for Armored Arena. Now the as administrators are investigating his unknown ability, an unknown organization is using the game as their key to taking over the world.
For all characters: List of Armored Arena Characters
- A first year student of Access High School. He has never found any real interest in Armored Arena until he was forced into joining it by his childhood friend, Haruhi. In his normal Armored Form in the Arena, he is a light and agile Runner Class but he was given the ability to change his armor class, which was not one of the abilities that players could use, so his true Armor Class is Changer. He is a very unmotivated person (unless put into danger) but he is also one of the most athletic people in the school, which not very many people know about since he doesn't show it much. He is voiced by Romi Park.
- A first year student of Access High School and the childhood friend of Yuuto who forced him into taking interest in Armored Arena. She is a huge fan of Armored Arena and had gotten her Armor Card when she was 12 years-old. In her Armored Form in the Arena, she is a quick and smart Ranger Class with the ability to see all parts of the map and navigate through the terrains. She is a very energetic girl who is always motivated when someone talks about Armored Arena and she is also one of the school's smartest students; once she's in battle, her personality becomes serious and she always aims for the win. She is voiced by Yui Horie.
- The bully of Access High School and a second year in love with Haruhi. After losing to Yuuto in the Arena, he lost his reputation as being the toughest in the school and wanted revenge (which he could never get). In his Armored Form in the Arena, he is a very powerful and fast Striker Class with the ability to temperarly stop time for five seconds. He is a strong and over-confident person who failed many times at attempts to date Haruhi. He is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
- The leader of the organization called Globe, a secret group that plans to rule the world using popular game Armored Arena. He is a elegent but cruel man who looks down upon everyone. In his Armor Form, he is a fast and powerful Runner Class with the ability to teleport, fly, and shoot beams, which are against the rules and programing to have more then two abilities. He is voiced by Akira Ishida.
Armored Arena is a virtual battle stadium game which could allow players to battle each other from all over the world or locally in the Battle Dome. Players are able to play if they have an Armored Card, it is the item that gives the player their armor and allows them to transfer their minds into the game. Every player's armor is generated using their personality and then uses the computer to create the best design, abilities, and skills for the player. Players could practice and gain new skills and abilities in the Training Arena, but though skills are not limited, abilities must be limited to only two unless an Ability Card is used.
Armor Classes are the types of armor that the players wear for battle. Each Armor Class is automatically selected during the process of the armor creation and cannot be changed (except in Yuuto's case, which is an ability and not a permanent change).
- Fighter - The most balanced Armor Class. It can use light or heavy melee weapons such as knuckles or axes, but mainly swords. It's abilities are Courage, Hunt, Recharge, and Struggle.
- Runner - The fastest Armor Class. It can only use light weapons such as magnums or dual swords. It's abilities are Teleport, Acceleration, Afterimage, and Boost.
- Striker - A balanced fast and powerful Armor Class. It can use heavy or light melee or ranged weapons such as rocket launchers or axes, but choosing a heavy or light weapon changes the speed and power. It's abilities are Pause, Flight, Smash, and Clone.
- Ranger - The Armor Class that requires the most skill to master. It can use any ranged weapons such as a rocket launcher or magnum. It's abilities are Map, Navigate, Capture, and Camo.
- Tank - The most powerful Armor Class. It can only use heavy melee weapons such as axes or hammers, the only light weapons it can use are knuckles. It's abilities are Protection, Quake, Twister, and Blast.
- Changer - The only Armor Class with the ability to change it's class and have no armor of its own. It can use any of the weapons and change them at anytime. Like the weapons, the abilities can change at anytime depending on the Armor Class, but it really has only one true ability, Switch. The only player to have this class is Yuuto.
The abilities are the primary skills of the Armor Classes and are usually the deciding factors of a match, which is why the abilities are limited to only two per player and had limiters on the abilities.
- Courage - A Fighter Class ability. This ability temperarly rises the power of the Fighter by half.
- Hunt - A Fighter Class ability. This ability rises the sense of the Fighter, giving them a better chance of noticing the other player(s).
- Recharge - A Fighter Class ability. This ability gives the Fighter the power to energize itself when the energy is low and unable to use skills.
- Struggle - A Fighter Class ability. This ability automatically activates when the Fighter is low in health, giving them a power and speed boost.
- Teleport - A Runner Class ability. This ability gives the Runner the power to teleport anywhere in the map within their limit.
- Acceleration - A Runner Class ability. This ability lets the Runner have a fast starting dash, increasing the speed of the Runner.
- Afterimage - A Runner Class ability. This ability allows the Runner to leave behind clones of themselves to be used as decoys.
- Boost - A Runner Class ability. This ability temperarly increases the Runner's speed by half.
- Pause - A Striker Class ability. This ability allows the Striker to temperarly stop time in the Arena.
- Flight - A Striker Class ability. This ability gives the Striker the power to fly.
- Smash - A Striker Class ability. This ability gives the Striker a quick speed and strength power up for one attack or dash per match.
- Clone - A Striker Class ability. This ability creates a clone of the Striker to double the attack power. The clone will disappear when hit or when the Striker runs out of energy.
- Map - A Ranger Class ability. This ability creates a map of the entire Arena, showing the Ranger's current position in the map.
- Navigate - A Ranger Class ability. This ability shows a path for the Ranger to get somewhere quickly.
- Capture - A Ranger Class ability. This ability allows the Ranger to set traps and temperarly capture an opponent.
- Camo - A Ranger Class ability. This ability lets the Ranger become invisible and undetected by radars for as long as the energy remains.
- Protection - A Tank Class ability. This ability creates an invincible shield for the Tank until the energy runs out.
- Quake - A Tank Class ability. This ability allows the Tank to be able to create an earthquake by hitting the ground using its energy.
- Twister - A Tank Class ability. This ability allows the Tank to be able to create a tornado using its energy.
- Blast - A Tank Class ability. This ability allows the Tank to shoot energy beams out of its hands.
- Switch - A Changer Class ability. This ability allows the Changer to switch into any other Armor Class and also change the abilities and weapons as well.
Skills are like abilities except weaker and takes energy. The amount of skills a player can hold depends on how the powerful player is. The skills are not locked for any class, every skill can be used by any Armor Class as long as the player is able to use it.