Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Akiba credits his manga career to mangaka such as Raiku Makoto, Eiichero Oda, Hiro Machima, Tite Kubo, and Akira Toriyama. He also admits that Raiku Makoto's Konjiki no Gash series was what inspired him to submit the early chapters of Phantasy to Weekly Shonen Sunday.
Hao usually follows a very simple schedule for drawing his manga:
- On Monday, he draws up the panels and writes the story.
- On Tuesday, he draws teh backgrounds and character outlines.
- On Wednsday, he adds details to the characters.
- And on Thursday, he inks and sends the chapter for next week's magazine.
- Spends time with family and on extra drawing or story planning on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.