|A Little Ghost Story|
|Created by||Akira Jotaro (aka Justice0)|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Run time||20-25 minutes|
The story is set in modern Japan in a fictional city called Sakurako where 12 ghost stories haunt the city. The story is about five average high school students that find interest in the ghost stories and start their search for the paranormal.
Main Article: List of A Little Ghost Story episodes
Haruna Itsuki has always been fond of strange things such as ghosts, aliens, and cryptids. After meeting four other classmates at the beginning of high school who had ghostly experiences, Haruna created a club that searches for ghosts and began to research about the 12 Ghost Stories of Sakurako City. Haruna Itsuki, Natsumi Yamato, Akira Tachibana, Fuyuki Shidou, and Shikimi Harada are the members of the Ghost Story Club, and they are looking to solve the mysteries of these 12 ghost stories and put them to rest.
Ghost Story ClubEdit
- A girl with many paranormal experiences and a huge interest in them. She is a girl who is excited about horror and gets more interested into a ghost story if it scares her, so she had created the Ghost Story Club to investigate the 12 Ghost Stories of Sakurako City. She is voiced by Emiri Kato.
- A girl who enjoys fighting and is very tomboyish. She is very scared of ghosts and only agreed to joining the Ghost Story Club because Haruna begged her to. She is voiced by Mariya Ise.
- The only male member of the Ghost Story Club. He is a boy who doesn't believe in ghosts, despite having a paranormal experience once before he joined the club. He had joined the Ghost Story Club to prove to Haruna that ghosts aren't real; he began to believe they existed after their second investigation. He is voiced by Hiro Shimono.
- A very shy girl with a crush on Akira and also has a deep fear of ghosts. She had only joined the Ghost Story Club because a few of her friends told her to do so to get closer to Akira and also because Haruna begged her to. She is voiced by Megumi Nakajima.
- A girl with an interest in ghosts bigger than Haruna but is much more afraid of ghosts than her; because of her big interest in ghosts, she is often called "Ghost Geek". She was the only member of the Ghost Story Club who wasn't begged by Haruna. She is voiced by Li-Mei Chiang.
12 Ghost Stories of Sakurako CityEdit
- The Piano Playing Soul
- The piano in the 2nd floor of Sakurako High School is believed to be played at midnight by the ghost of a deceased music teacher who had loved the school.
- The Wanderer of Sakura Park
- A ghost is believed to be in Sakura Park, wandering around couples at night and scaring them away from the fountain where the ghost was killed.
- The Sakurako Shrine Black River
- The Sakurako Shrine Bridge has a very clean and almost white river where it is believed that the river turns black at exactly 12:00am in the full moon, where the ghost of a shrine maiden jumps off the bridge.
- The Cursed Doll House
- An old house in Hana Street is believed to be haunted by the ghost of a doll that once belonged to a little girl who was killed by a serial killer.
- The Grave of a Samurai
- In the Sakurako Graveyard, a ghost of an evil samurai warrior from the Meiji Era is believed to be wandering around the graveyard at night, cutting the charms off the cherry blossom trees.
- A Hunter's Nightmare
- In the hunting grounds of Sakurako City, a hunter was killed and buried in the lake and now his ghost is believed to be wandering the grounds attacking hunters at night.
- The Demonic Mother's Ghost
- At Hitohira Passway, a bloody ghost with a knife is believed to be walking around the passway looking for her baby who she had killed herself.
- The White Lady of the Sakurako Monument
- At the Sakurako Monument, a woman wearing a white dress was murdered there by her beloved husband and her ghost is believed to be walking around there and attacking the men of couples who gaze upon the monument at night.
- Crying Flowers of Sakurako
- In the flowerfields of the old Sakurako High School, a student had died there of sadness and her ghost is believed to still be there, crying.
- Vampire's Mansion
- In the burned down mansion of the noble family who were believed to be vampires, the Inamoto, the head of the mansion is believed to still be living there in a locked room where blood is spilling out of the door.
- Bloody Warehouse
- Inside the old abandoned warehouse, 6-D, it is believed that a serial killer used to chop off body parts there and the ghosts of the victims are still there, locked inside a bloody room in the warehouse.
- Temple of the Stray Devil
- In the old Sakurako Temple, it is believed that a young shrine maiden was raped and murdered in the ceremonial hall, and now her ghost is waiting in the hall to get revenge by killing everyone she sees come into the halls.